Compared to the Splat Dualies, this weapon lets the player perform quicker dodge rolls and inflict more damage, but it has a shorter range to offset its effectiveness in close quarters.
The Dapple Dualies deal enough damage to splat opponents in three hits, unlike the Splat Dualies and Dualie Squelchers which need to land four hits to splat an enemy. Each shot consumes 0.9% of the ink-tank, allowing the player to fire 111 shots before needing to refill. Each roll consumes 5% of the ink tank. In the post-roll state, the weapon's firing rate is 20% faster than normal, and its accuracy is improved as well.
- ▲ Decreased duration of down time after performing a dodge roll by 8/60 of a second.
- ▲ Slightly increased the size of hit detection between each shot and the player, making it easier to hit an opponent.
- ▲ Reduced ink consumption when firing by roughly 17%.
- ▲ Reduced the interval between sliding and when the player can use a sub/special weapon by 4/60 of a second.
An Inkling firing the Dapple Dualies.
List of variants
|View the quotation page.|
- There are toothbrushes on the ends of the guns, likely referencing the fact that toothbrushes are used to make realistic splatter marks on paintings.
Names in other languages
|French||Double moucheteur||Double flecker|
|Italian||Ripolpella duplo||Double Ripolpella (pun on Rivoltella - another name for Revolver - and polpo, Octopus)|
|Spanish||Atomizador dual||Dual atomizer|
Weapons in Splatoon 2