The Splatterscope is Splat Charger with a scope attached. Compared to the scopeless version it has enhanced range and a zoomed view for greater aiming precision, but players will have their field of vision limited by the scope. The scoped version also loses the ability to store your charge in Splatoon 2. Besides range, all other stats are the same as the Splat Charger.
- ▼ Special gauge loss: 50% → up to 75%
- ▼ Range when not fully charged reduced to match that of the Splat Charger.
- ▲ Range when fully charged increased by about 4%.
A female Inkling holding the Splatterscope (upper left) on the cover of the Splatoon Ikasu Artbook.
- Kelp Splatterscope
- Bento Splatterscope
- Splat Charger
- Kelp Splat Charger
- Bento Splat Charger
- Hero Charger Replica
The Splatterscope returns for Splatoon 2, with visual changes. It was not given the charge holding feature that the Splat Charger and other chargers were given. It comes with Splat Bombs and Sting Ray.
- ▲ Time taken to fully charge reduced by 4/60 seconds.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 190
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers when flinging ink by roughly 30%.
- ▲ Increased the amount of ink splattered by each shot when it hits the ground.
- ▲ Area at player’s feet will now always be inked when firing.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Schelpschutter||From schelp (shell) and scherpschutter (sniper)|
|French||Concentraceur zoom||Concentrated tracer zoom|
|Italian||Splatter con mirino||Splatter with Scope|
|From sniper, and покрасить pokrasit' (to paint)|
|Spanish (NOA)||Telecargatintas||From the Greek prefix tele- (distant) and carga (load) and tinta (ink)|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cargatintas con mira||Ink Charger with Scope|