The Splatterscope is a Splat Charger with an added scope for more effective long-distance aiming. It's great for hitting far-off targets, but your view is narrow while charging, so careful where you use it! Also, that fancy scope there takes up space, so something had to go. In this case, we had to nix the ability to store your charge. But hey, if you like to stay safe and shoot from afar, this could be the charger for you! And the Splat Bombs and Sting Ray make this special scoped model worth a try, eh?
- ▲ Time taken to fully charge reduced by 4/60 seconds.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 190
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers when flinging ink by roughly 30%.
The Splatterscope is a type of charger, and it contains a scope for more precise aiming. Like all chargers, it can be charged to fire ink at long distances. It comes in a set with the Splat Bomb and Bomb Rush.
|“||A Splat Charger fitted with a scope to allow for precision aiming. The range has been increased, but the field of vision is rather narrow.||”|
— In-Game Description
The Splatterscope is a Splat Charger with an added scope for effective long-distance aiming. It's great for hitting far-off targets, but your view is narrow while charging, so careful where you use it!(NA)
- ▼ Special gauge loss: 50% → up to 75%
- ▼ Range when not fully charged reduced to match that of the Splat Charger.
- ▲ Range when fully charged increased by about 4%.
- The Cold Blooded ability reduces the duration of tracking by Point Sensors, Haunt, and Echolocators by 75%. Cold Blooded allows players to be unpredictable in positioning, win sniper duels and prevent quick splats by enemy snipers
- Bomb Range Up increases the distance that the Splat Bombs can be thrown, which means Splatterscope users can take out mid-range enemies from farther away than they normally would be able to.
- The Ink Recovery Up ability hastens the refill rate of ink. Once used up, the Splatterscope has to stay in ink for a substantial amount of time before having the ability to continue making shots. This ability enables players to have constant and more long term map presence and have both main and sub weapons frequently at hand. Tentatek gear has a 5x higher chance of rolling this ability.
A female Inkling holding the Splatterscope (upper left) on the cover of the Splatoon Ikasu Artbook.
- Kelp Splatterscope
- Bento Splatterscope
- Splat Charger
- Kelp Splat Charger
- Bento Splat Charger
- Hero Charger Replica
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Schelpschutter||From schelp (shell) and scherpschutter (sniper)|
|French||Concentraceur zoom||Concentrated tracer zoom|
|Italian||Splatter con mirino||Splatter with Scope|
|From sniper, and покрасить pokrasit', to paint|
|Spanish (NOA)||Telecargatintas||From the greek prefix Tele- meaning "far off, afar, at or to a distance," and "Ink Charger"|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cargatintas con mira||Ink Charger with Scope|