Custom Range Blaster
The Custom Range Blaster is, as you might expect, a Range Blaster with a slick customized appearance.
It has the same stats but comes with Splat Bombs to compensate for its lack of efficacy at close range.
Coupled with the powerful Kraken, this set should prove popular with blaster virtuosos!
|“||A custom Range Blaster combined with a versatile sub weapon and a special weapon that excels in close-quarters combat.||”|
— In-Game Description
|“||The Custom Range Blaster comes with a versatile sub weapon - Splat Bombs - and a special weapon that excels in close-quarters combat - the Kraken! Grab a Custom Range Blaster tonight and get ready to UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!||”|
- North America
An Inkling running with a Custom Range Blaster equipped.
The Custom Range Blaster was released on 21 April 2018 at 02:00 UTC. It comes with Curling Bombs and the Bubble Blower. In an earlier data mining, it was shown to have Sting Ray as its special, but this was fudged and it ended up getting Bubble Blower.
- The Custom Range Blaster is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 11% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 9 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 10 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 15 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 30 frames.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 60 frames between shots (1 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.4 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 70 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 125.
- Shots have a radius of 2 units.
- Shots cannot ever deviate from the inner reticle while on the ground.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 8 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 50%.
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 10.8 units per frame for 11 frames, having an effective range of 118.8 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 10.073 units if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- Ink droplets occur every 19 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 9 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 1 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 0 units, and a width of 10 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.2 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 13 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- The shot explodes 15 frames after being fired.
- The far damage radius of the explosion is 35 units.
- When the shot explodes on the ground or wall, the far damage radius is 17.5 units.
- The near damage radius of the explosion is 10 units.
- Damage from the explosion scales from 50 at the far damage radius to 70 at the near damage radius.
- When the shot explodes on the ground or wall, the damage scales from 25 at the far damage radius to 35 at the near damage radius.
- When the shot explodes in the air, it creates a splash of paint with a radius of 30 units.
- The radius of wall dripping paint is 10 units.
- The wall impact painting radius is 22 units.
The Custom Range Blaster is a customized version of the Range Blaster that uses certified official parts!
It has all the same stats of the Range Blaster, but you can use the Curling Bomb sub to pin the enemy down before you blast 'em!
Lock down the battlefield lickety-splat by bursting the bubbles you make with the Bubble Blower. A set for the true Blaster afficionado!
|“||Research indicates that the Custom Range Blaster will soon be available at Ammo Knights. Through careful deductive processes, we can gleam that this is a “ Custom” version of the “ Range Blaster.” Hah, science is truly wondrous! This new weapon has the same stats as the Range Blaster, but also comes with Curling Bombs and the Bubble Blower: two great ways to pin down the enemy. This kit is perfect for players who want to lock down the battlefield.||”|
Names in other languages
Rongu Burasutā Kasutamu
|Long Blaster Custom|
|Dutch||Gemodde Teleblaster||From gemodde (modded), the Greek prefix tele- (from a distance) and blaster|
|French (NOA)||Éclablasteur LP modifié|
|French (NOE)||Éclablaster XL griffé|
|German||Fern-Blaster SE||Second-Edition Far-Distance-Blaster|
|Italian||Blaster a distanza CM||Custom-Made Blaster for Distance|
|Spanish (NOA)||Telelanzamotas adaptado|
|Spanish (NOE)||Teledevastador SP||From the Greek prefix tele- (from a distance) and Devastador SP (Devastator SP)|