When thrown, Disruptors will explode on contact in a spherical pattern that can phase through thin walls and around corners. They affect an Inkling's abilities for 5 seconds in the following ways:
- Running speed is decreased by about 45%.
- Swimming speed is decreased by about 65%.
- Ink consumption is increased.
- Ink recovery rate is reduced.
- Upon submersion, the affected Inkling will glow, revealing their position.
- Jump height is reduced.
Concept art of various Sub Weapons, with the Disruptor in the middle.
A graphic showing the Nouveau logo on the Disruptor's glass.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
|French (NOA)||Fiole toxique||Toxic Flask|
|Italian||Fiala tossica||Toxic Vial|
|Spanish (NOA)||Bomba aturdidora||Stun Bomb|
|Spanish (NOE)||Bola aturdidora||Stun Ball|