The H-3 Nozzlenose here offers a stronger triple-burst shooter experience than the L-3 Nozzlenose. Seek out your opponent's location with the Point Sensor, and unleash a triple blast to splat 'em before they know what hit 'em! You can use the Tenta Missiles. to check and mark an opponent's location. I recommend this set for the Inkling who wants to bring out the best in their main weapon.
- ▼ Ink consumption: 1.6% → 1.8%
- ▲ Movement speed while firing: 0.45 → 0.60
- ▲ Increased shot speed by roughly 25%, while not changing shot range.
- ▲ Decreased duration of weapon sway after jumping by 5/60 of a second.
- ▲ Decreased time required for weapon sway to end once it begins ending by 15/60 of a second.
- ▲ Made it easier to ink the area around your feet.
|“||A Nozzlenose that packs even more of a punch. A long interval between shots is made up for by high attack power, which makes splatting your opponent in one go a real possibility.||”|
— In-Game Description(EU/OC)
|“||Listen up squids! This here is the H-3 Nozzlenose. You want a weapon that packs a wallop and also kind of looks like a garden hose rolled up? This here’s your pick. A long interval between shots is made up for by high attack power. With the H-3 Nozzlenose, a one-hit kill is a real possibility.||”|
— Live from Squid Research Lab
The H-3 Nozzlenose is a semiautomatic with more firepower than its L-3 twin. The H stands for "heavy"! It can't fire as rapidly, but you can pinpoint foes with the Echolocator to make every shot count!
Suction Bombs can also make an effective defense, so this set is a good choice for well-rounded fighters!(NA)
- ▲ Range increased by 15%.
- ▲ Turf coverage increased by 15%.
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
- ▲ Damage to the Rainmaker shield increased by about 40%
An Inkling running with the H-3 Nozzlenose equipped.
- According to Sheldon, the 'H' stands for 'Heavy'.
Names in other languages
|H3 Reel Gun|
|Dutch||H-3 Langsnuit||H-3 Longsnout|
|French||Arroseur lourd||Heavy sprinkler|
|German||S3 Tintenwerfer||S3 Inkthrower|
|Spanish (NOA)||Manguera pesada||Heavy hose|
|Spanish (NOE)||Tintambor pesado||Heavy Inkdrum|