The H-3 Nozzlenose was released on September 12th, 2015 at 02:00 UTC.
- ▲ Range increased by 15%.
- ▲ Turf coverage increased by 15%.
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
- ▲ Damage to the Rainmaker shield increased by about 40%
An Inkling running with the H-3 Nozzlenose equipped.
- ▼ Ink consumption: 1.6% → 1.8%
- ▲ Movement speed while firing: 0.45 → 0.60
- ▲ Increased shot speed by roughly 25%, while not changing shot range.
- ▲ Decreased duration of weapon sway after jumping by 5/60 of a second.
- ▲ Decreased time required for weapon sway to end once it begins ending by 15/60 of a second.
- ▲ Made it easier to ink the area around your feet.
- ▲ Made it so that accuracy does not decrease even when shooting immediately after a jump.
- ▲ Expanded the size of area inked at point of impact.
|View the quotation page.|
- The Nozzlenose family of weapons are visually designed after garden hose reels. This is also reflected in their names in some other languages.
- The D in the name of the altenrative version likely represents the dolphin sticker on the side.
- The dolphin may be a reference to the codename for the Nintendo GameCube: "Dolphin."
Names in other languages
|H3 Reel Gun|
|Dutch||H-3 Langsnuit||H-3 Longsnout|
|French||Arroseur lourd||Heavy watering hose|
|German||S3 Tintenwerfer||S3 Inkthrower|
|Spanish (NOA)||Manguera pesada||Heavy hose|
|Spanish (NOE)||Tintambor pesado||Heavy Inkdrum|