Zink Mini Splatling
It has a very short charge time, only needing approximately 0.33 seconds to reach the first level of charge, and 0.5 seconds to reach the second level of charge, and more maneuverability than the Heavy Splatling. However, its range is significantly shorter than the Heavy Splatling, and it shoots for less time. Only shooting for 0.6 seconds at the first level of charge, and 1.2 seconds at the second level of charge. Each fully charged attack consumes 15% of the ink tank capacity, allowing users to fire six full charges before needing to refill. Each ink bullet deals enough damage to splat opponents in four hits.
The Zink Mini Splatling combines the well-balanced Mini Splatling with new sub and special weapons. Launching Disruptors from just behind the front lines can really mess with your opponents' game plan! Share the Bubbler with nearby allies, and you'll be able to sweep forward and steal some turf!
The Zink Mini Splatling combines the well-balanced Mini Splatling with new Sub and Special setup. Launching Disruptors from just behind the front line can really mess with your opponents' gameplan! Then share the Bubbler with your nearby allies and you'll be able to sweep forward and steal some turf!
|“||"A specially designed Mini Splatling brought to you by leading sports brand Zink. The Sub and Special weapons shore up your ability in a firefight."||”|
— In-game description(NA)[a]
|“||"A specially designed Mini Splatling brought to you by leading sports brand Zink. The Sub and Special weapons help give you the edge when facing off against an opponent."||”|
— In-game description(EU/OC)[b]
- North America
- Europe and Oceania
Official art of an Inkling holding the Zink Mini Splatling.
- While Main Power Up will increase the number of shots fired, it will not increase the ink consumption relative to the amount charged, making the weapon comparatively more ink efficient.
- The Zink Mini Splatling is a middleweight weapon.
- The full charge ink consumption of 17.25% allows players to fully charge 5 times before needing to refill the ink tank.
- When charging the weapon, it will take 20 frames in order to charge its first ring and 30 frames in total for a full charge.
- With a single ring charged, it will have a firing duration of 36 frames. With a full charge, it will have a firing duration of 72 frames.
- When firing, it has a fire rate of 4 frames between shots.
- When firing, the player's movement speed is set to 0.8 units per frame.
- When charging, the player's movement speed is set to 0.7 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 30 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 11 frames after being fired, it loses 2 damage per frame until it reaches 16 damage at frame 19.
- Shots have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 4 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 8 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Zink Mini Splatling has a 0.3% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 0.3%.
- The shot's velocity is set to 11.05 units, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- Ink droplets occur every 100 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 1.6 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 5 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 10 units of the player have a radius of 19 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 18 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 12.6 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
The Zink Mini Splatling stands out amongst other splatlings with its different look, though its stats are the same as the Mini Splatling.
If you swim in the wake of the included Curling Bombs, you can quickly reach the front lines and get to work!
Ink up your side of the map with a good Ink Storm, laying the groundwork for your team to zip around the map and seize victory!
|“||It’s time to put the “ink” in “ Zink” tonight! The Zink Mini Splatling has the same stats as the Mini Splatling but comes with a unique look. This kit also contains Curling Bombs (which allows you to quickly reach the front lines) and the Ink Storm special (which helps with your team’s mobility). With this delightful combination, it’s a good kit for those more mobile-minded Splatling users.||”|
- In the North American version of Splatoon, when the player is splatted by a Zink Mini Splatling there is a space between the weapon name and the exclamation mark, reading "Splatted by Zink Mini Splatling !" instead of "Splatted by Zink Mini Splatling!" This is the only weapon for which this happens and is not present in other localizations. A space is also present after the name on SplatNet.
Zink Mini Splatling is derived from Mini, a shortening of miniature, and a portmanteau of Splat and Gatling. It has the Zink brand name as a prefix to differentiate it from the Mini Splatling. It also denotes that the weapon is a collaboration with Zink.
スプラスピナーコラボ Supura Supinā Korabo is a combination of either Splat or Splash, and Spinner. Spinner is due to the fact that the barrels of the Mini Splatling rotate while charging and firing. It also has the abbreviated prefix Collab to separate it from Splaspinner and to denote that it is a collaboration. However, unlike the English name, it doesn't specify the brand Zink.
Names in other languages
Supura Supinā Korabo
|Dutch||Zink Mini-Spletling||Zink Mini Splatling|
|French (NOA)||Badigeonneur XP Leviathus|
|French (NOE)||Badigeonneur XS griffé||XS Designed Painter|
|Italian||Mini splatling logo||Mini Splatling Logo|
|Spanish (NOA)||Garabateador Tintaz|
|Spanish (NOE)||Tintralladora ligera B||Light Ink-machine gun B|