Firefin Splat Charger
- Unlike Damage Up in Splatoon, while Main Power Up increases damage, it does not allow shots below full charge to reach 100.0 damage.
|Ink Saver (Main)||Allows the weapon to consume less ink.|
|Quick Respawn||Decearses respawn time when the player fails to splat an enemy between deaths.|
- The Firefin Splat Charger is a middleweight weapon.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.25% to 18% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 18% allows players to fire 5 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The Firefin Splat Charger can store its charge while submerged in ink.
- A stored charge can be held for up to 1.25 seconds.
- The Firefin Splat Charger can only store its charge if the weapon is fully charged.
- The delay between being submerged in ink with a stored charge and being able to fire the charge is 25 frames.
- The delay between being submerged in ink with a stored charge and the laser appearing is 20 frames.
- It takes 1 second to fully charge the weapon.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 3 seconds.
- When charging a shot while in the air, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 3 seconds.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.2 units per frame.
- Damage scales from 40 to 80 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 160.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 48 depending on the charge level.
- Shot distance scales from 90 to 240 depending on the charge level.
The Firefin Splat Charger is a special model of the Splat Charger from trendy gear brand Firefin! The Firefin brand doesn't get you extra stats or anything, but the set has been revamped for the Splat Charger connoisseur. Maintain any position you want with a Splash Wall! When pushing forward with your team, use the Suction-Bomb Launcher to make up for the low-inking capabilities of the charger. This weapon is a safe bet for those who want to take their charger skills to the next level.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Firefin Bloplader||Firefin Blob Charger*|
|French (NOA)||Concentraceur Arki||Firefin Concentrated Tracer|
|French (NOE)||Concentraceur griffé||Branded Concentrated Tracer|
|German||Rilax-Klecks-Konzentrator||Firefin Splat Concentrator|
|Italian||Splatter a carica logo||Splatter Charger logo|
|Spanish (NOA)||Cargatintas Shachi||Firefin Ink Charger|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cargatintas Chokkor||Firefin Ink Charger|