Firefin Splat Charger
- ▲ Time taken to fully charge reduced by 4/60 seconds.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers when flinging ink by roughly 30%.
- ▲ When storing a charged shot with a charger, swimming into enemy ink and being returned to kid form now allows you to maintain the charge you had stored.
- — Fixed an issue preventing players using a charger from shooting when pressing again after releasing the button once a stored charged shot had expired.
- ▲ Increased the amount of ink splattered by each shot when it hits the ground.
- ▲ Area at player’s feet will now always be inked when firing.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Firefin Bloplader||Firefin Blob Charger|
|French (NOA)||Concentraceur Arki||Firefin Concentrated Tracer|
|French (NOE)||Concentraceur griffé||Branded Concentrated Tracer|
|German||Rilax-Klecks-Konzentrator||Firefin Splat Concentrator|
|Italian||Splatter a carica logo||Splatter Charger logo|
|Spanish (NOA)||Cargatintas Shachi||Firefin Ink Charger|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cargatintas Chokkor||Firefin Ink Charger|