Version 5.4.0 (Splatoon 2)
We observed changes after distribution of Ver 5.3.0 and made adjustments to slightly lower the fighting power of certain weapons that could hold the battle line over a long period of time from further away compared to other weapons.
In addition, in order [to] increase the variety of weapons being selected, we made adjustments to several weapons to increase their competitiveness with the most popular weapons.
We will observe the changes after this update and make further adjustments to Splatoon 2 in the future.
Specifications for some of the main weapons have been changed.
Hero Shot Replica
Octo Shot Replica
| .52 Gal
.52 Gal Deco
Kensa .52 Gal
| Dapple Dualies
Dapple Dualies Nouveau
Clear Dapple Dualies
| Splat Dualies
Enperry Splat Dualies
Kensa Splat Dualies
Hero Dualie Replicas
| H-3 Nozzlenose
H-3 Nozzlenose D
Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose
| Dualie Squelchers
Custom Dualie Squelchers
Specifications for some of the sub weapons have been changed.
Points required for using specials have been changed for certain main weapons.
|Kensa Splattershot Jr.||▲ 200 → 190|
|Kensa Undercover Brella||▲ 200 → 190|
|Firefin Splat Charger||▼ 210 → 220|
|Firefin Splatterscope||▼ 210 → 220|
|E-liter 4K||▼ 170 → 180|
|E-liter 4K Scope||▼ 170 → 180|
|Custom Dualie Squelchers||▼ 210 → 220|
Fixes and adjustments
- Fixed an issue in Starfish Mainstage in which it was possible to enter the opposing team's base by jumping from certain walls.
- Fixed an issue in Manta Maria in which it was possible to enter the opposing team's base by jumping from certain walls.
- Fixed an issue in Kelp Dome in which it was possible to enter the opposing team's base by jumping from certain walls.
- Fixed an issue in Skipper Pavilion in which it was possible to enter the opposing team's base by transferring between certain walls.
- The English translation of the patch notes accidentally combines the Squeezer family and Dualie Squelchers family's notes, thereby removing the Squeezer's patch notes.
- Nintendo of America support page for Splatoon 2 updates
- Nintendo JP support page for Splatoon 2 updates