Version 4.7.0 (Splatoon 2)
Specifications for some of the main weapons have been changed.
| .52 Gal
| N-ZAP '85
| Luna Blaster
| Splat Brella
Specifications for some of the sub weapons have been changed.
Specifications for some of the special weapons have been changed.
Specifications for certain gear abilities have been changed.
Points required to fill the special gauge for some weapons have been changed.
| N-ZAP '85
||▲ 210 → 200|
|N-ZAP '89||▲ 190 → 180|
|Enperry Splat Dualies||▲ 220 → 210|
|Aerospray RG||▼ 170 → 180|
|Aerospray PG||▼ 180 → 190|
|Mini Splatling||▼ 190 → 210|
|Heavy Splatling Remix||▼ 180 → 190|
|Kensa Undercover Brella||▼ 180 → 190|
Fixes and adjustments
- Fixed an issue causing unintended locations to be inked if a Burst Bomb's explosion struck the boundary between two pieces of terrain directly.
- Fixed an issue on Inkblot Art Academy causing players super jumping to a location near the narrow pathway to the left of the spawn point to mistakenly clip into the stage terrain.
- Fixed an issue on Kelp Dome in Tower Control or Clam Blitz matches, where dodge rolling in a specific location would cause the player to appear to fall out-of-bounds and then be splatted.
- Fixed an issue on Goby Arena causing Squid Beakons placed next to a specific sponge in the stage not to be destroyed when the sponge expanded over them.
- Fixed an issue related to the Object Shredder gear ability, mistakenly causing its effects to be applied when taking damage from the Rainmaker barrier, or from the Rainmaker's explosion when its timer runs out.
- Fixed an issue causing the Thermal Ink gear ability's effect to activate after destroying an opponent's Ink Armor with a main weapon, even if that player had taken no damage.
- Fixed an issue occurring with the Slosher, Slosher Deco, or Hero Slosher Replica equipped, where pressing before the shot is fired after pressing would mistakenly cause the player to immediately change forms.
- Fixed an issue occurring while using the Bubble Blower special weapon, where pressing before a bubble is fired after pressing would mistakenly cause the player to immediately change forms.
- When using the Ink Storm, Ultra Stamp, or any of the Bomb Launcher special weapons, pressing before completely entering the "ready to throw" pose after pressing and holding will now allow players to immediately change forms.