The Kensa Luna Blaster is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Toni Kensa-branded variant of the Luna Blaster.
Kensa Luna Blaster
The Kensa Luna Blaster was released on 3 October 2018 at 02:00 UTC. It comes with Fizzy Bombs and the Ink Storm.
- The Kensa Luna Blaster is a lightweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 9% allows players to fire 11 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 7 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes ? frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 40 frames between bullets.
- ▲ Reduced the time to begin recovering ink after shooting by roughly 5/60 of a second.
- ▲ When equipped, the Main Power Up gear ability will now also cause shots that burst in midair to cover a larger area on the ground, in addition to the benefits it previously provided.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to the umbrella portion of the following weapons by roughly 25%.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to the Rainmaker barrier by roughly 11%.
- ▲ Expanded the radius within which a shot's explosion will deal 50.0 damage by roughly 2%.
An Inkling girl (first left) with the Kensa Luna Blaster
- The Luna Blaster appears to be a jet turbine; with the protruding parts representing the oxygen intake.
- This weapon has the lowest range stat of any weapon.
Names in other languages
Nova Burasutā Betchū
|Nova Blaster Bespoke
||Toni Kensa Lunablaster
||Toni Kensa Luna blaster
||Proximity Blaster K
||Лунобластер от С.Кусаки
Lunoblaster ot S.Kusaki
|Luna blaster from S.Kusaki
| Spanish (NOA)
||Lanzamotas Nova tonken
||Tonken Nova Speck-launcher
| Spanish (NOE)