Kensa Luna Blaster
The Kensa Luna Blaster shares its build with the Luna Blaster. However, the back half of the blaster and the large ball attachment on the front are black, while the front half of the blaster and the smaller ball attachment at the back are white. The Neo logo on the back half of the blaster is replaced by some text that straddles the two halves. The text on the front half is black, while the text on the back half is white. The first letter of the text resembles the Kensa logo. The signature Toni Kensa red clothespin is attached to the stick of the large ball attachment.
- The Kensa Luna Blaster is a lightweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 110. Splatoon 2 matchmaking looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- The ink consumption of 7.5% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 13 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 14 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 24 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 26 frames.
- When firing continuously, it shoots a bullet every 40 frames (1.5 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.5 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 55 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 125.
- The bullet hitbox has a radius of 2 units.
- Shots cannot ever deviate from the inner reticle while on the ground.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 8 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 50%.
- Shots initially travel straight at a rate of 8.7 units per frame for 7 frames. Shots travel straight for 60.9 distance units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 8.484 units per frame if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it travels.
- Ink droplets occur every 15 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 6 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 1 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Ink droplets have a radius of 13 units.
- Droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- The shot explodes 11 frames after being fired.
- The far damage radius of the explosion is 35.7 units.
- When the shot explodes on the ground or wall, the far damage radius is 17.85 units.
- The near damage radius of the explosion is 10 units.
- Main Power Up increases the near damage radius up to 30 units.
- Damage from the explosion scales from 50 at the far damage radius to 70 at the near damage radius.
- When the shot explodes on the ground or wall, the damage scales from 25 at the far damage radius to 35 at the near damage radius.
- When the shot explodes in the air, it creates a splash of paint with a radius of 32 units.
- Main Power Up increases the splash paint radius up to 35 units.
- The radius of wall dripping paint is 10 units.
- The wall impact painting radius is 22 units.
The Kensa Luna Blaster is a limited-edition, custom Blaster created in collaboration with Toni Kensa! Control your opponents' movement with Fizzy Bombs, and when they have nowhere to run, bring the pain rain with the Ink Storm! If you're a battle technician who likes to control your foes with your sub and special before finishing them off with your main, this set's for you!
For competitive tips about the Kensa Luna Blaster
|View the strategy page.|
- The Luna Blaster appears to be a jet turbine; with the protruding parts representing the oxygen intake.
Names in other languages
Nova Burasutā Betchū
|Nova Blaster Bespoke|
|Dutch||Toni Kensa Lunablaster||Toni Kensa Luna blaster|
|French||Proxiblaster K||Proximity Blaster K|
|German||Kensa-Luna-Blaster||Kensa Luna Blaster|
|Italian||Blaster lunar Nero Marlin||Lunar blaser Toni Kensa (Toni Kensa = Nero Marlin brand in Italian)|
|Russian||Лунобластер от С.Кусаки
Lunoblaster ot S.Kusaki
|Luna blaster from S.Kusaki|
|Spanish (NOA)||Lanzamotas Nova tonken||Tonken Nova Speck-launcher|
|Spanish (NOE)||Ultradevastador elegante||Elegant ultra-devastator|