Hero Blaster Replica
The Hero Blaster Replica is visually identical to the Hero Blaster used in the Octo Canyon single player, but is simply a re-skinned Blaster. Unlike the switchable sub weapons of the Hero Blaster, they come in a set with Toxic Mist and the Splashdown. The Hero Blaster Replica is unlocked by completing every mission with the Hero Blaster, where it becomes available for purchase at Ammo Knights.
- ▲ Reduced duration of wobble time when firing after jumping by 1/4 of a second
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 170
- ▲ Increased radius of ink at the player's feet, and revised the coverage to extend behind the player more than it did previously.
- ▲ Increased radius of ink coverage when shots hit a wall.
- ▲ Reduced movement penalty after firing by 7/60 of a second.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 170 → 190
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
hīrō burasutā repurika
|Hero Blaster Replica|
|Dutch||Heldenblaster (replica)||Hero blaster (replica)|
|French (NOA)||Éclablasteur héroïque (rép.)||Heroic burst blaster (replica)|
|French (NOE)||Blaster héroïque (réplique)||Heroic blaster (replica)|
|German||Helden-Blaster Replik||Hero Blaster Replica|
|Italian||Blaster élite replica||Elite blaster replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Lanzamotas de élite réplica||Elite speck thrower replica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Devastador de élite (réplica)||Elite devastator (replica)|