Hero Blaster Replica
The Hero Blaster Replica is visually identical to the Level 1 Hero Blaster, but is simply a re-skinned Blaster. Therefore unlike the switchable Sub weapons of the Hero Blaster, it comes with Toxic Mist and Splashdown. To unlock the Hero Blaster Replica, the player must complete every level with the Hero Blaster in Octo Canyon, in which it becomes available for purchase at Ammo Knights.
- The Hero Blaster Replica is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 10% allows players to fire 10 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 7 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes ? frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 50 frames between shots (1.2 shots per second).
- After firing, there is a 60 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
The Hero Blaster Replica is a specially designed blaster with the same stats as the standard Blaster. This weapon came about after I made a breakthrough in my research and managed to create the ultimate weapon! Sadly, it never made it to mass production because the guys at the factory couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So instead they just slapped some shiny parts on a standard Blaster and called it the Hero Blaster Replica.
Names in other languages
hīrō burasutā repurika
|Hero Blaster Replica|
|Dutch||Heldenblaster (replica)||Hero blaster (replica)|
|French (NOA)||Éclablasteur héroïque (rép.)||Heroic burst blaster (replica)|
|French (NOE)||Blaster héroïque (réplique)||Heroic blaster (replica)|
|German||Helden-Blaster Replik||Hero Blaster Replica|
|Italian||Blaster élite replica||Elite blaster replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Lanzamotas de élite réplica||Elite speck thrower replica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Devastador de élite (réplica)||Elite devastator (replica)|