Hero Blaster Replica
The Hero Blaster Replica is visually identical to the Level 1 Hero Blaster, but is simply a re-skinned Blaster. Therefore unlike the switchable Sub weapons of the Hero Blaster, it comes with Toxic Mist and Splashdown. To unlock the Hero Blaster Replica, the player must complete every level with the Hero Blaster in Octo Canyon, in which it becomes available for purchase at Ammo Knights.
- The Hero Blaster Replica is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 10% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 10 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 14 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 24 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 23 frames.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 50 frames between shots (1.2 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.45 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 60 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 125.
- Shots have a radius of 2 units.
- Shots cannot ever deviate from the inner reticle while on the ground.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 10 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 50%.
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 9.45 units per frame for 9 frames, having an effective range of 85.05 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 9.131 units per frame if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it travels.
- Ink droplets occur every 15 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 7 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 1 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Ink droplets have a radius of 13.5 units.
- Droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- The shot explodes 13 frames after being fired.
- The far damage radius of the explosion is 33 units.
- When the shot explodes on the ground or wall, the far damage radius is 16.5 units.
- The near damage radius of the explosion is 9.4 units.
- Damage from the explosion scales from 50 at the far damage radius to 70 at the near damage radius.
- When the shot explodes on the ground or wall, the damage scales from 25 at the far damage radius to 35 at the near damage radius.
- When the shot explodes in the air, it creates a splash of paint with a radius of 32 units.
- The radius of wall dripping paint is 10 units.
- The wall impact painting radius is 22 units.
The Hero Blaster Replica is a specially designed blaster with the same stats as the standard Blaster. This weapon came about after I made a breakthrough in my research and managed to create the ultimate weapon! Sadly, it never made it to mass production because the guys at the factory couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So instead they just slapped some shiny parts on a standard Blaster and called it the Hero Blaster Replica.
Names in other languages
hīrō burasutā repurika
|Hero Blaster Replica|
|Dutch||Heldenblaster (replica)||Hero blaster (replica)|
|French (NOA)||Éclablasteur héroïque (rép.)||Heroic burst blaster (replica)|
|French (NOE)||Blaster héroïque (réplique)||Heroic blaster (replica)|
|German||Helden-Blaster Replik||Hero Blaster Replica|
|Italian||Blaster élite replica||Elite blaster replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Lanzamotas de élite réplica||Elite speck thrower replica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Devastador de élite (réplica)||Elite devastator (replica)|