Ammo Knights (Japanese: カンブリアームズ Kanburi Arms) is a weapon shop run by Sheldon, a Horseshoe crab. In Splatoon, it can be accessed from Booyah Base, and in Splatoon 2 it is the back shop in Galleria closest to Grizzco Industries, the manhole to Octo Canyon, and Deca Tower.
Ammo Knights sells weapons of five weapon classes: shooters, chargers, rollers, splatlings, and sloshers, which can be purchased with cash earned from multiplayer matches and amiibo challenges. It also features a Shooting Range to experiment with potential purchases, which can be accessed by pressing . Players can tilt to rotate their Inkling and click to try on the highlighted weapon, and pressing purchases this item. Pressing or allows players to enter Cooler Heads and pressing or similarly allows them to enter Shrimp Kicks, while pressing takes players back to Inkopolis Plaza. displays further information about the selected item.
Ammo Knights sells weapons from five classes to residents of Inkopolis. However, most of these weapons may only be purchased after reaching a certain level, and some can only be obtained after completing specific missions in Octo Valley.
- Main article: Shooting Range
The Shooting Range can be accessed from Ammo Knights by pressing . This location lets the player use weapons in a closed environment before and after purchasing them. It is comprised of a long, narrow area with dashed lines to test range, three Squid Bumpers, and grated platforms attached to the walls. A ramp from this area leads to a smaller section with nine Squid Bumpers, six small and three large, to test weapon power. Three small Squid Bumpers have Defense Up mains between one and three. The entrance to Ammo Knights itself is also visible from the Shooting Range; there's a door with two flickering signs above and beside it, along with boxes and what appears to be an early version of a Splat Charger.
The Ammo Knights pattern on a wall at Mahi-Mahi Resort.
The Ammo Knights logo on a Balloon Fish.
A worn Ammo Knights label on DJ Octavio's snow globe.
The Ammo Knights logo used as a Weapon Brand.
- "Ammo Knights" is a play on the word "ammonite," an extinct marine mollusk.
- Ammo Knights was previously owned by Ammoses Shellendorf, Sheldon's grandfather.
- Ammoses Shellendorf was also the creator of many weapons sold in Ammo Knights, as well as a member of the Squidbeak Splatoon.
- There is a picture of an unnamed relative of Sheldon's hanging on the wall in Ammo Knights. He appears very similar to Sheldon, but seems to be slightly heavier and sports a large mustache. He has not been seen or otherwise identified anywhere else in Splatoon.
- The walls behind each Spawn Point at Mahi-Mahi Resort are patterned with Ammo Knights' logo.
- Balloon Fish and the snow globe containing DJ Octavio have an Ammo Knights logo and label, respectively.
- The Weapons on the back wall show that the parts of the weapons holding ink are transparent.
- In all of the weapons that the player can buy at the bottom, the ink is white.
- In Splatoon's Boss Scroll, it was revealed that Ammo Knights is located at the address; Ammo Knights, Booyah Base 1F, Inkopolis 11-1.
- In Sunken Scroll 3, it shows how Ammo Knights has moved to Inkopolis Square and the original location in Inkopolis Plaza was shut down, however the Squid Sisters Stories describe it as a second location.
- As of 3.0.0, an advertisement for the Galleria location is one of the rotating ads on the left side jumbotron in Inkopolis Square, located just above-left of the store itself.
Names in other languages
|Yellowtail arms, or a play on the words "Cambrian" and arms.|
|French (NOA)||Alassaut||From à l'assaut (to storm)|
|French (NOE)||Marée Armée||Armed Tide|
|German||Kalmarsenal||From "Kalmare" (squid) and "arsenal"|
|Italian||Antica armeria||Old Armory|
|Russian||Меч и Хвост
Mech i Khvost
|Sword and Tail|
|Spanish||Armería Todotinta||Shellendorf's Armory|
Ammo Knights, Booyah Base 1F, Inkopolis 11-1
|French (NOE)||Marée Armée, galerie Lacravette - RdC, place de Chromopolis||Ammo Knights, Booyah Base, Inkopolis - RdC, Inkopolis Square|
|German||Kalmarsenal (Bouillabasar), Inkopolis||Ammo Knights (Booyah Base), Inkopolis|
|Italian||c/o Antica Armeria, Centro commerciale Calamarama,
Piazza centrale 1 1-1, Coloropoli
|c/o Ammo Knights, Booyah Base,|
Square central 1 1-1, Inkopolis
|Spanish (NOE)||Armería Toditinta. Zona de tiendas, bajo 1. Cromópolis||Ammo Knights. Booyah Base, floor 1. Inkopolis|
- North America
- Europe and Oceania
- Splatoon 2, Squid Sisters Stories
- Pre-release material
- abbreviation of Rue du Commerce which means shopping district
Locations in Splatoon
Locations in Splatoon 2