Suction-Cup Lookout is the second section of Octo Canyon of Splatoon 2. The level holds 6 Kettles and 1 Boss Kettle. This sector also has some mechanics such as Dash tracks, Sponge Blocks and Balloon Fish.
- Mission #4: Enter the Octohurler
- Mission #5: The Octopark
- Location: Upon entering this sector, head right and there are grates with a gap. After the grates, climb up on the monument-like building and start shooting at boxes to continue the path of more grates. There are no gaps this time. Climb up to the roof of this building and reveal the kettle to mission 5.
- Mission #6: Octozeppelin Invasion
- Location: Climb up the wall on the right side of the boss kettle. There is a dash track on top of it, but don't ride it. Instead, ink the floor and swim jump on the grate and climb on the brick wall. Perform the same thing on the next brick wall, make sure to shoot at the brick wall to reach the dash track on the wall. Break the crates and climb the brick wall once more and reveal the kettle.
- Mission #7: Back-Alley Cleanup
- Location: Similar procedure with Mission 6, but ride on the dash track, be sure to stay in Squid form to pass through the grate.
- Mission #8: Spinning Campground
- Location: The Kettle for mission #8 is above the Boss Kettle. To reach this kettle, climb up the brick wall that's closest to the boss kettle. It holds a dash track aiming at the roof of there the boss kettle is.
- Mission #9: Octoling Strike
- Location: There is a sponge block near the Launchpad. Wet the Sponge and swimming up the sponge block will take Agent 4 small platform with a dash track. There is a brick wall to climb up, and there is balloon fish, ink the balloon and it'll create an explosion to place ink on the brick wall. Climbing the wall will take Agent 4 to the kettle to mision 9.
- Mission 2B: Fear the Octo Samurai
- Location: There is a platform that the Boss Kettle is shown to be below the platform which is supported by brick walls.
While on the brick wall for mission #6, before taking the dash track on the tall tower, there is a large crate behind the wall that holds a ticket for the Crust Bucket.
Between missions 6 and 7, underneath the area holds 2 large crate walls. One of them is a blue balloon. Behind the 2 large crate wall holds an armored crate. Breaking the armored crate will grant Agent 4 with a Sardinium.
Between the missions 5 and 7, a green balloon can be found. Popping this balloon will have another balloon show up. The second balloon is behind the small grate. The third balloon are 2 balloons found near the boss kettle. The fourth balloon comes with 3 balloons between mission 4 and the boss kettle. The fifth balloon comes with 2 balloons and are located near the brick wall which is close to the boss kettle. Climb up the wall and quickly pop the 2 balloons. The sixth and last balloon is on another brick wall tower, in which case is blocked by 2 large crates. Break the crates and quickly pop the balloon and the scroll will appear.
Names in other languages
Add/Complete French (NoA and NoE), German, Italian, Russian and Spanish (NoA and NoE) translations
|Suction Cup Observation Deck|
|Dutch||Achtarmuitkijkpost||Kraken lookout post[note 1]|
|French (NOE)||Observatoire Ventouse|
|Spanish (NOE)||Mirador Ventosa|
- A "Achtarm" is a synonym for "kraak" (Kraken). Lit.: "Eight arm".
|This article or section needs more images!|
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
Octo Canyon missions