|Introduced||August 4th, 2017|
Shifty Station is an online multiplayer stage in Splatoon 2. It is only be available during Splatfests and has a variable layout. The layout does not change over the course of a single Splatfest. The following layouts have been used:
- Layout 1 - Mayo vs. Ketchup on August 4th, 2017
- Layout 2 - Flight vs. Invisibility on September 1st, 2017
- Layout 3 - Fries vs. McNuggets on September 9th, 2017
Players spawn on either end of the stage, on raised platforms that lead down to sequentially shorter platforms connected by ramps. To the right is a large open area, and straight ahead is a small passage connecting the two halves of the map. In the gaps between each half of the map are two medium-sized platforms that periodically move side-to-side.
Players spawn on either end of the stage, on raised platforms that lead down to to a central area. There are two small raised platforms on either side of the central area that periodically move up and down, and a large platform in the middle that moves opposite the side platforms. Various walls are placed about the level to use as cover.
Players spawn on either end of the stage, on raised platforms that lead down to to a central area. To the right, there is a raised platform that is accessible via sponge. To the left, there is an ink rail on an isolated platform that the player can jump to in squid form. Towards the center of the stage are two more ink rails, which can be used to get on their corresponding platforms. Sponges, walls, and crates in the center area can be used for cover.
- Marina claims to have helped make the stage herself, which is shown by her symbol appearing on the stage image.
- The stage seems to be set somewhere in one of Octo Canyon's domes, as can be deduced by the decorations scattered throughout the stage types.
Names in other languages
|French (NOE)||Plateforme polymorphe||Polymorphing platform|
|Italian||Zona mista||Mixed zone|
|Spanish||Área mutante||Mutating area|