Inkopolis Square is the main hub of Splatoon 2.
At the far north side of the square is the Battle Lobby which allows the player to access online battles. Left of the Battle Lobby is a manhole that leads to Octo Canyon and sitting in front is Murch. To the far back-left is the Salmon Run headquarters.
On the right is the Arcade Machine.
- Like with the Inkopolis News Studio from Splatoon, if the player holds their cursor over Pearl and Marina in the studio, they will wave at the player.
- To the eastern side of the square, through the grating, Inkopolis Tower can be seen off in the distance without the Great Zapfish.
- Behind Murch, Spyke can be seen using a laptop.
- Above the Salmon Run headquarters are pieces of artwork. Two of them are clear references to the musical productions Wicked and Phantom of the Opera.
- This location looks like Times Square with the appearance of the many billboards as well as the main One Times Square building.
- The exterior of Ye Olde Cloth Shoppe is similar to 1500 Broadway
Names in other languages
|French (NOE)||Square de Chromapolis
Place de Chromapolis
Piazza di Coloropoli
|Spanish (NOA)||Centro de Cromópolis||Inkopolis Center|
|Spanish (NOE)||Plaza de Cromópolis||Inkopolis Square|
|Portuguese||Praça Inkopolis||Inkopolis Square|
|This article or section is a stub.
You can help the wiki by to it.