Cuttlegear (Japanese: アタリメイド Atarimeido) is a brand in Splatoon and Splatoon 2. It includes all gear obtained from Octo Valley as well as that given by Judd. As such, its name and logo are both a reference to Cap'n Cuttlefish.
For the category page, see Category:Cuttlegear.
List of Cuttlegear weapons
- Main article: Weapon Brand#Cuttlegear
- Bamboozler 14 Mk I
- Bamboozler 14 Mk II
- Bamboozler 14 Mk III (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
- Hero Shot Replica (A replica based on Cuttlegear's Hero Shot. It is actually just a Splattershot remodelled by Sheldon.)
- Hero Charger Replica (A replica based on Cuttlegear's Hero Charger. It is actually just a Splat Charger remodelled by Sheldon.)
- Hero Roller Replica (A replica based on Cuttlegear's Hero Roller. It is actually just a Splat Roller remodelled by Sheldon.)
- Octoshot Replica (A replica based on the Octoshot. It is actually just a Tentatek Splattershot remodelled.)
Cuttlegear's black logo, as seen in Splatoon.
The Cuttlegear logo is also visible on the base of DJ Octavio's snowglobe.
Names in other languages
|A portmanteau of the words "Atarime (Cap'n Cuttlefish)" and "made"|
|Brands in the Splatoon series|
| amiibo · Cuttlegear · Famitsu · Firefin · Forge · Inkline
KOG · Krak-On · Rockenberg · Skalop · Splash Mob
SquidForce · Takoroka · Tentatek · The SQUID GIRL · Zekko · Zink
|Annaki · Enperry · Grizzco · Toni Kensa|