Unlike most other brands, Cuttlegear does not have increased or decreased chances of getting certain abilities in any way.
For the category page, see Category:Cuttlegear.
- Main article: Weapon brand#Ammo Knights
- Bamboozler 14 Mk II (The Cuttlegear logo is even used as the brand logo in the weapon icon)
- Bamboozler 14 Mk III
In addition, the anti-Octarian weapons used in Octo Valley and Octo Canyon are presumably made by Cuttlegear as well. All "Replica" weapons are made by Sheldon under the Ammo Knights brand to resemble them:
- Hero Shot
- Hero Roller
- Hero Charger
- Hero Dualies
- Hero Brella
- Hero Splatling
- Hero Blaster
- Hero Slosher
|This article or section needs more images!|
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
Cuttlegear's black logo, as seen in Splatoon.
Another Inkling wearing Cuttlegear gear. The brand logo is also visible on the tag on the Octo Tee.
The Cuttlegear logo is also visible on the base of DJ Octavio's snowglobe.
The Cuttlegear logo is also seen around Tentakeel Outpost on banners and Cuttlefish Cabin.
- Marie's umbrella has the Cuttlegear logo on it.
- In Splatoon, there is no Cuttlegear gear that has Bomb Sniffer, Cold Blooded, Comeback, Defense Up, Ink Recovery Up, Ink Resistance Up, Last-Ditch Effort, Ninja Squid, Opening Gambit, Quick Respawn, Recon, Special Duration Up or Stealth Jump as a primary ability.
- In Splatoon 2, there is no Cuttlegear gear that has Main Power Up, Opening Gambit, Quick Respawn or Stealth Jump as a primary ability.
Names in other languages
|A portmanteau of "Atarime" (Cap'n Cuttlefish) and "made"|