|See all brands|
Cuttlegear (Japanese: アタリメイド Atarimeido) is a brand in Splatoon. It includes all gear obtained from Octo Valley as well as that given by Judd. As such, its name and logo are both a reference to Cap'n Cuttlefish.
List of Cuttlegear gear
For the category page, see Category:Cuttlegear.
List of Cuttlegear weapons
- Main article: Weapon Brand#Cuttlegear
- Bamboozler 14 Mk I
- Bamboozler 14 Mk II
- Bamboozler 14 Mk III (Part of the Sheldon's Picks series.)
- Hero Shot Replica (A replica based on Cuttlegear's Hero Shot. It is actually just a Splattershot remodelled by Sheldon.)
- Hero Charger Replica (A replica based on Cuttlegear's Hero Charger. It is actually just a Splat Charger remodelled by Sheldon.)
- Hero Roller Replica (A replica based on Cuttlegear's Hero Roller. It is actually just a Splat Roller remodelled by Sheldon.)
- Octoshot Replica (A replica based on the Octoshot. It is actually just a Tentatek Splattershot remodelled.)
The Cuttlegear logo is also visible on the base of DJ Octavio's snowglobe.
Names in other languages
|A portmanteau of the words "Atarime (Cap'n Cuttlefish)" and "made"|
|Brands in Splatoon|
|This article or section needs more images!
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!