Cuttlegear is mostly assigned to gear obtainable from single-player campaigns, which cannot be purchased or ordered from another player, although version 3.0.0 in Splatoon 2 introduced Cuttlegear clothing for sale in shops.
Unlike most other brands, Cuttlegear does not have increased or decreased chances of getting certain abilities in any way.
The entirely navy blue logo is a stylized squid icon surrounded by circular "waves". Two Bamboozlers are arranged in a crossbones-esque way underneath the squid icon.
For the category page, see Category:Cuttlegear.
- Main article: Weapon brand#Ammo Knights
- Bamboozler 14 Mk II (with the same sticker also appearing in the bottom right corner of the weapon icon)
- Bamboozler 14 Mk III
|This article or section needs more images!|
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
Cuttlegear's black logo, as seen in Splatoon.
Another Inkling wearing Cuttlegear gear. The brand logo is also visible on the tag on the Octo Tee.
The Cuttlegear Logo on the back of the Old-Timey Hat.
The Cuttlegear logo on the Old-Timey Clothes gear's medallion.
The Cuttlegear logo on the Old-Timey Shoes.
The Cuttlegear logo on the Black Cuttlegear LS' tag.
The Cuttlegear logo on one of the Fresh Octo Tee's tags.
The Cuttlegear logo on the Octo Layered LS tag.
The Cuttlegear logo on the back of the Octarian Retro.
The Cuttlegear logo is also visible on the base of DJ Octavio's snowglobe.
The Cuttlegear logo is also seen around Tentakeel Outpost on banners and Cuttlefish Cabin.
- Marie's umbrella has the Cuttlegear logo on it.
- In Splatoon, there is no Cuttlegear gear that has Bomb Sniffer, Cold Blooded, Comeback, Defense Up, Ink Recovery Up, Ink Resistance Up, Last-Ditch Effort, Ninja Squid, Opening Gambit, Quick Respawn, Recon, Special Duration Up or Stealth Jump as a primary ability.
- In Splatoon 2, there is no Cuttlegear gear that has Main Power Up, Opening Gambit, Quick Respawn or Stealth Jump as a primary ability.
- In Splatoon 3, one of the Sunken Scrolls features an official document of the New Squidbeak Splatoon with the Cuttlegear logo on it, implying that Cuttlegear is either affiliated with or is a part of the New Squidbeak Splatoon.
Cuttlegear is a portmanteau of "Cuttlefish" and "gear".
Names in other languages
|A portmanteau of "Atarime" (Cap'n Cuttlefish) and "made"|