|“||Though known primarily for their sneakers, Takoroka decks out their fans in the sportiest looks of the season! Takoroka has found a following among young squids who aren’t quite feeling any ol’ gear – and can make any Inkling feel like singing Ole, Ole, Ole in no time!||”|
Takoroka (Japanese: ヤコ Yako) is a brand within Splatoon and Splatoon 2. Takoroka gear has a 5x chance of rolling the Special Charge Up ability and a 1/2x chance of rolling Special Duration Up and in Splatoon 2 a 1/2x chance of rolling Special Power Up.
Takoroka's theme appears to be clothing for active, fit Inklings. This can be by some of their clothing, like modern-style running shoes, a vector patterned shirt and a mesh cap for blocking sun. However, they also produce sports clothing, such as rugby shirts and studded soccer shoes.
According to the SplatoonJP Twitter, Takoroka mainly produces many pairs of shoes, and also professional sportswear like rugby shirts and spiked shoes. It's popular among young Inklings who are particular about their attire.
For the category page, see Category:Takoroka.
- Its logo resembles an Inkling in squid form, or the emoticon くコ:ミ in reverse.
- A statue of the Takoroka logo can be seen in the background of Museum d'Alfonsino.
- The Takoroka logo can be found on the propeller lifts of Salmonid Smokeyard.
Names in other languages
|From shako (syako, squilla)? Takoroka's logo resembles a shako sushi.|
|Italian||Sepia||Comes from the homonym cuttlefish and related ink color (both called Seppia in Italian)|
- Live from Squid Research Lab: Inkling Fashion Week
- Splatoon JP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2016-01-26). Retrieved on 2016 January 26.