KOG (King of Games) is a gear brand in Splatoon, along with a line of Nintendo-related products in the real world, sold by Editmode. Unlike most other brands, KOG does not affect secondary abilities of gear in any way.
KOG stands for "The King of Games," as seen on the left sleeve of the White Line Tee.
For the category page, see Category:KOG.
- KOG produces the fewest pieces of gear of any gear brand, selling only two pieces of clothing.
- KOG is the only brand to make just one type of gear; even brands such as Krak-On, which specializes in shoes, sell at least one item from another type.
- The real-life KOG sells versions of several pieces of clothing, including the White Tee, Basic Tee, and Black Tee.
- For a full list, see merchandise.
- Since this brand makes two items, the only abilities it has are Special Saver and Swim Speed Up.
KOG's full name on the White Line Tee's sleeve.
Names in other languages