Enperry specializes in sportswear gear such as tank tops, jerseys, and basketball shoes, many of them sharing the "King" label. Some of their gear features a crown similar to the one worn by Pearl.
For the category page, see Category:Enperry.
Enperry has gear with the labels 'Eminence', 'Enperrial', 'King', 'Octoking', 'N-Pacer' and 'Squidkid'.
|“||A new star is on the rise among the familiar brands of Inkopolis Square. Enperry has made a splash in the arena of the casual sportswear by blending cultural influences from art to music into a new generation of street fashion.||”|
|“||Squid Research Lab with a fashion update! The Enperry brand will be returning in the #Splatoon3 game, offering playful and vibrant pieces like the Battlecrab Shell and Retro Framers pictured here. With a reputation for "fresh collabs", this brand is worth keeping a close eye on.||”|
— @SplatoonNA on Twitter
- Enperry's name in Inkling loosely resembles 大王イカ (daiō-ika), the Japanese name for the giant squid.
- In Splatoon 2, Crusty Sean wears a white baseball cap turned backwards with Enperry's name on it. This hat does not resemble any Enperry headgear available to players.
- Prior to Version 3.1.0, an advertisement for this brand is one of the rotating ads on the left side jumbotron in Inkopolis Square. The advertisement is seen on the jumbotron in Starfish Mainstage in the later versions, however.
- There is no Enperry gear that has Comeback, Last-Ditch Effort, Ninja Squid, Opening Gambit, Special Power Up or Sub Power Up as a primary ability.
- Team Emperor from the manga is known for only wearing Enperry gear.
- Pearl is seemingly connected to Enperry.
- The crowns she wears are similar to the ones featured on their gear and their logo, and she's pictured with the Enperry Splat Dualies in promo art for Action vs. Comedy.
- The Pearlescent Squidkid IV are a pair of Squidkid IVs designed by her.
- Her last name is Houzuki, the Japanese word for the colossal squid, which is similar to the giant squid.
Information from The Art of Splatoon 2
The back of Crusty Sean's hat has Enperry's name on it
A jellyfish wearing an unnamed Enperry shirt
Names in other languages
|Same as the English name. From enpera (fins of a squid). Could also come from "emperor".|
|French (NOE)||DUX||From dux, Latin for "Leader". Also refers to Architeuthis dux, a species of giant squid.|
|Squid Batter (Klyar means egg white component).|
|Spanish (NOA)||Emperi||Ditto of the Japanese name|
|Spanish (NOE)||Krakien||From kraken|
|Transcription of the English name.|