|“||If you’re looking for the hottest milliner in all of Inkopolis, look no further than Skalop! While they make many types of headgear, their fitted caps have been an especially big hit. Word on the street is that the freshest squids leave the logo sticker right on the bill!||”|
Although Skalop's gear is varied in appearance and style, like Forge, their theme appears to be headgear and simple shirts. Some of their headgear appears to be licensed such as an official baseball cap, sport headgear used for protection such as a protective cycling helmet, and casual t-shirts.
According to SplatoonJP, Skalop produces many items of head wear like cap and helmet. Especially, its baseball cap is one of the most popular items. 
For the category page, see Category:Skalop.
- The name of the brand appears to be based on the word "scallop", a name given to several species of clam. This is evident by their logo, which resembles an open clam.
- There are no Skalop gear that has Respawn Punisher or Thermal Ink as its main ability.
- It is implied by the Japanese and Dutch quotes of Starfish Mainstage that Skalop produces guitars under the name of "Skallop Electronica" / "Skallop Electro" respectively.
An Inkling wearing a Skalop hat and shirt.
|This article or section needs more images!|
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
Names in other languages
|Hotate (scallop) X|
|French (NOA)||P. Tonk|
|Italian||Capasaint||Cappasanta is one the most common scallop denomination, but it was also given a french touch to make it sound more like a brand|
|From гребешок grebeshok (scallop)|
- Live from Squid Research Lab: Inkling Fashion Week
- Splatoon JP on Twitter. Splatoon Japan (2016-01-26). Retrieved on 2016 January 26.
- Starfish Mainstage/Quotes