|“||Pearl: Standing on the stage brings back so many good memories.
Marina: I'll never forget the first time we performed here!
The map contains a concert stage located at the center with mosh pits in front and behind the stage. The main focal point of the level is the raised concert stage at the center of the map which is fairly open barring a few blocks for coverage. The mainstage will have tall inkable vantage points located on each team's right which towers above the center stage. Narrow paths or grates and jumpable gaps line the outer wall of the stage which allows flanking. The Spawn points are located at opposing ends on two levels of raised platforms, dropping from here will give access to three paths, right and up to a highground over the right side of the map, left down a corridor giving access to the left, or straight down into a lowest plaza straight into accessible area. A large block only inkable from your team's side is located in front of spawn to give some not easily accessible vantage for your team.
Ranked Battle Terrain
The Splat Zone is located at the very center of the map on top of the stage, the blocks at the center have been removed. The map otherwise has received very minimal changes, only notable change being the removal of a wall giving another high vantage point close to base.
The Tower is located at the center of the map center stage. The tower will travel towards the enemy base, traveling towards the ramps leading into the mainstage, descending and traveling around the spongblock then right through the moshpit before going forwards again through the narrow hallway into the the enemy plaza where it will reach it's goal. The ramp in front of each team's spawn has been replaced with an inkable block and the sponges have been moved to in front of the mainstage.
- The first checkpoint will be located on top of the ramps at the ends of the mainstage.
- The second checkpoint will be located where the tower finishes its lap around the newly added sponge block.
- The third checkpoint will be located at the right end of the moshpit before it changes directions into the enemy base.
The Rainmaker will be located at the center of the mainstage. The goal will be located on the layer right above the lower plaza by each team's base. A ramp has been added in the plaza make make it accessible as well as a tall inkable block that allows access from the high road. Additional obstacles have been added to make getting into the enemy base a bit less direct.
The baskets are located in the low plazas by each team's base. The map is relatively unchanged from Splat Zones other than the re-inclusion of blocks at the center of the map.
|View the quotation page.|
- The stage name is a reference to Starfish
- There's a sponge near each spawn point. It is possible to jump onto the sponge near the enemy side when it is fully shrunk, then, by having an enemy fire at the sponge, be carried up and given access to areas in the other team's base not normally accessible.
- The internal codename for this stage in the game files is "Venue".
Names in other languages
Gangaze Yagai Ongaku-dō
|Longspine Urchin Open-Air Concert Hall|
|French||Scène Sirène||Siren Scene|
|German||Seeigel-Rockbühne||Urchin Rock Stage|
|Italian||Palco Plancton||Plankton Stage|
|Concert Hall «Echinoderm»|
|Spanish||Auditorio Erizo||Sea urchin Auditorium|
Locations in Splatoon 2