Spawning Grounds features a wide variety of terrain on each corner of the map. A multilayered slope leading to three small piers are located just behind the basket. To the right is a grated walkway overlooking the lower grounds. To the left are slopes down to small sandbar. During lowtide, the sandbar will expand exponentially revealing three protruding landmasses.
- Sandbar: To the left of the basket, several slopes lead down to an uneven sandbar.
- Catwalk: To the right of the basket is a large catwalk overlooking the lower flat area of the map.
- Docks: Behind the basket is a layered slop down to three small docks.
- During high tide, only upper layers of the main platform and the grated area are still above the water.
- During low tide, the sandbar is largely expanded into three extending areas.
|This article or section needs more images!|
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
Names in other languages
|Shake-it-up Dam. A pun on sheke ("shake it") and shake (salmon).|
|French (NOE)||Barrage salmonoïde||Salmonid Dam|
|Salmonid hydropower plant|
|Spanish||Presa Salmónida||Salmonid Dam|
| This article or section is a stub.|
You can help the wiki by to it.