This article or section discusses unreleased content. Information is subject to change.
Scorch Gorge is a stage located in a deserted wasteland (presumably within the Splatlands). The center of the stage contains a climbable platform connected with grates to other platforms.
The stage looks somewhat similar to the Rainmaker variant of Piranha Pit, with the general shape, color, and placement of certain platforms. There are two poles next to the center of the stage on top of elevated platforms, both with dome-like shapes on top of each platform and two other poles, both having a big fish skeleton on top of each one. The map seems to have a fair amount of elevation as well, with multiple towers that are constantly taken advantage of in the Splatoon 3 trailer, as seen by the user of the Hydra Splatling and the user of the Unnamed Bow. In-game mechanics, such as sponges and Inkrails, do not seem to be included in the stage. The grates leading to the middle platform don't seem to be symmetrical, while everything else is.
An Inkling holding the Trizooka.
The Trizooka special weapon being fired (right), Tenta Missile-like projectiles being fired (left)
The Crab Tank special weapon
New design of the .96 Gal
Sloshing Machine with a slightly updated design
Flying spawner drone
Squid performing a "squid surge", with a Gold Dynamo Roller player behind them
The unnamed bow
- The stage is a designated National Park.
- The oddly shaped stone pillars in the background were once underwater hydrothermal vents that appear on land due to changes in the planet's surface.
- Traditional spawn points can be seen, but concealed in a tarp and not confirmed to be usable.
- Notably, the grates in the center are not symmetrical. This is the first time that this happens within the center of the map, and could possibly create an unfair advantage towards a team.
- The game "Bugsnax" features an area in the game of a similar name, known as Scorched Gorge. This area looks very similar to Scorch Gorge.
Names in other languages
|Yunohana Crab Gorge|
|French (NOE)||Canyon aux colonnes|
|Spanish (NOE)||Desfiladero Fumarola||Fumarole Gorge|