Marooner's Bay features a large ship marooned on a sandbar with its stern having three ramps down onto the beach where there are three piers on the starboard side. During low tide, a sandbar will rise to the fore the ship, revealing a large ring of land and one smaller protrusion.
- Ship: The majority of the map is comprised of the ship with the highest point, the bow, being the spawn and basket with the ship descending to the rest of the map. The players spawn facing aftwise, so portside appears on the right and starboard is on the left. The middle of the ship has a collpased section with a gap covered by two grate bridges. The center (no grate) and port (grate) parts of the crevice are narrow enough to be cleared with a jump in squid form. The starboard grate is a bit longer and cannot be cleared with a jump.
- Piers: On the starboard side of the ship leads to three piers.
- Beach: On the port side of the ship is a beach area.
- Propeller lifts: Direct to the right of the basket is a propeller lift from the lower sandbar and to the left of the ship is another propeller lift from the pier.
- During high tide, only the ship may be accessed with all Salmonids advancing from the stern.
- During low tide, the shoreline is revealed beyond the bow of the ship. While a Cohock Charge occurs, three Ink Cannons will spawn; one atop the ship, and two on the beach.
- When the tide changes from low to mid, it is possible for a player to go back to the shoreline and jump onto the low tide egg basket's pedestal. When the water finishes rising, they will be stranded there.
- Floating out in the water surrounding this stage there are several giant vegetable themed structures
- The internal codename for this stage in the game files is "Shakeship".
|This article or section needs more images!
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
Names in other languages
Nampasen Don Burako
|Wrecked Ship the Don Burako.
Donburako is the onomatopoeia for a thing floating and drifting.
|Dutch||Wrak van de ms Grondel||Wreck of the ms Goby|
|French (NOE)||Épave des braves||Wreck of the Brave|
|Italian||Isoletta del relitto||Wreck islet|
|Russian||Корабль «Дон Брак»
Korabl' «Don Brak»
|From Japanese name|
|Spanish (NOE)||Bahía Deriva||Adrift Bay|
Locations in Splatoon 2
|This article or section is a stub.
You can help the wiki by to it.