It is a slosher-type weapon that is separated into three sections and is similar in appearance as a Japanese brush washer bucket. As its appearance implies, it can throw in three different directions. It covers a straight line forward and two splotches to the side. The range is short compared to other sloshers.
The weapon consumes 6% of the ink tank capacity with each slosh, allowing players to slosh sixteen times before needing to refill. Each slosh does enough damage to splat opponents in two hits.
The Tri-Slosher is Slosher-type weapon with three angles of attack! The individual splashes lose a little bit of power, but the wide spread makes it very handy in a tight spot! The Disruptor and Bubbler special make this set perfect for in-your-face splatting.(NA)[a]
The Tri-Slosher is a Slosher-type weapon able to attack from three different angles at once! The individual splashes lose a little bit of power, but the wide spread makes it very handy in a tight spot! The Disruptor and Bubbler make this setup suited to a relentless battlefield hunter.(EU/OC)[b]
|“||This bucket's three sections originally held cleaning products but now hold... the exact opposite. These segmented sections allow you to attack in three directions at once.||”|
— In-Game Description
|“||The Tri-Slosher is a Slosher-type weapon with three angles of attack! The individual splashes lose a little bit of power, but the wide spread makes it very handy in a tight spot! The Disruptor sub and Bubbler special make this set perfect for in-your-face splatting.||”|
- North America
- Europe and Oceania
An Inkling standing with a Tri-Slosher equipped.
Running through Camp Triggerfish with a Tri-Slosher.
|Ink Saver (Main)||Allows to fling more shots of ink|
|Ink Saver (Sub)||Allows to save ink while throwing Burst Bombs|
|Ink Recovery Up||Decreases time to refill|
- The Tri-Slosher has the fastest sloshing time of any slosher and has enough damage to splat opponents in 2 hits
- It does well when it goes on the offense. Its high damage and fast fire rate is great against other weopons
- Ink Armor helps with support on the team and could help in a battle against others
- Burst Bombs helps to deal damage to get to a close 1 hit splat on an Opponent.
- Ink Saver (Main), Ink Saver (Sub), Ink Recovery Up can help reduce the chance of running out of ink during a confrontation.
- Its Three way shot is useful for getting opponents who are on the side of the weapon and for those who don't have the greatest accuracy
- The Tri-Slosher uses up a lot of ink when firing so there is more of a chance to run out of ink in a confrontation.
- The Recommended Abilities can help reduce the chance of running out of ink in a confrontion
- The Tri-Slosher also has less range than other sloshers
The Tri-Slosher is a Slosher-type weapon that lobs ink in three directions in front of you at once! Since the ink is being split in three, it does reduce the attack power slightly, but if you follow up with a Burst Bomb, you're good to go! All that's left is to push forward with the Ink Armor! Recommended for those who really love to aggressively splat their opponents.
A female Octoling leaning on a Tri-Slosher.
- This weapon is used on the following Octo Expansion levels:
Tri-Slosher is derived from the verb 'to slosh' and 'tri', a shortening meaning 'three'.
ヒッセン Hissen means 'Brush Washer'. 筆洗 Hissen are segmented buckets that are used for cleaning paintbrushes.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Triomorser||From trio (tri) and morsen (to spill) and -er, suffix used for machinery|
|French (NOA)||Seauceur trio||Trio slosher|
|German||3R-Schwapper||3R Slosher ("3R" is a pun on German word "Dreier" for a trio or triplet)|
|Italian||Secchiostro triplo||Triple Slosher.|
|Russian||Ведроган 3 в 1
Vedrogan 3 v 1
|Slosher 3 in 1|
|Spanish||Derramatic triple||Triple Slosher. Derramatic comes from derramar (to spill) and automático (automatic)|