The Tri-Slosher is a Slosher-type weapon that lobs ink in three directions in front of you at once! Since the ink is being split in three, it does reduce the attack power slightly, but if you follow up with a Burst Bomb, you're good to go! All that's left is to push forward with the Ink Armor! Recommended for those who really love to aggressively splat their opponents.
- ▼ Movement speed while firing: 0.70 → 0.60
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 210
- ▼ Damage per shot reduced: 62.0 → 52.0
- ▼ Range decreased by about 9%.
- — Fixed an issue causing Slosher-type weapons to shoot ink from a higher position than they appeared to.
The Tri-Slosher was released on September 26th, 2015 at 02:00 UTC. It is a variation of a Slosher that is separated into three sections, and is similar in appearance as a Japanese brush washer bucket. As its appearance implies, it can throw in three different directions. It covers a straight line forward and two splotches to the side.
|“||This bucket's three sections originally held cleaning products but now hold... the exact opposite. These segmented sections allow you to attack in three directions at once.||”|
— In-Game Description
|“||The Tri-Slosher is a Slosher-type weapon with three angles of attack! The individual splashes lose a little bit of power, but the wide spread makes it very handy in a tight spot! The Disruptor sub and Bubbler special make this set perfect for in-your-face splatting.||”|
The Tri-Slosher is Slosher-type weapon with three angles of attack! The individual splashes lose a little bit of power, but the wide spread makes it very handy in a tight spot! The Disruptor and Bubbler special make this set perfect for in-your-face splatting.(NA)
The Tri-Slosher is a Slosher-type weapon able to attack from three different angles at once! The individual splashes lose a little bit of power, but the wide spread makes it very handy in a tight spot! The Disruptor and Bubbler make this setup suited to a relentless battlefield hunter.(EU/OC)
- ▲ Damage against Rainmaker shields increased by about 33%.
- ▼ Special gauge loss: 50% → up to 60%
An Inkling standing with a Tri-Slosher equipped.
Running through Camp Triggerfish with a Tri-Slosher.
- The Tri-Slosher draws many parallels to the Splattershot Jr.:
- They are less accurate and have shorter ranges than the standard weapons of their class, the Slosher and the Splattershot, respectively. However, they have wider coverage within their range and improved speed.
- Both of their original setups have the Bubbler as their Special Weapon, with their alternates, the Tri-Slosher Nouveau and Custom Splattershot Jr., having the Echolocator.
Tri-Slosher is derived from the verb to slosh and Tri, a shortening meaning Three.
ヒッセン Hissen means Brush Washer. 筆洗 Hissen are segmented buckets that are used for cleaning paintbrushes.
Names in other languages
|French (NOA)||Seauceur trio||Trio slosher|
|German||3R-Schwapper||3R Slosher ("3R" is a pun on German word "Dreier" for a trio or triplet)|
|Italian||Secchiostro triplo||Triple Slosher.|
|Russian||Ведроган 3 в 1
Vedrogan 3 v 1
|Slosher 3 in 1|
|Spanish||Derramatic triple||Triple Slosher. Derramatic comes from derramar (to spill) and automático (automatic)|