The Undercover Sorella Brella is an main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Sorella-branded version of the Undercover Brella and comes with a different sub weapon and special weapon.
Undercover Sorella Brella
The Undercover Sorella Brella was released on 1 June 2018 at 02:00 UTC.. It comes with Splat Bombs and the Baller.
- The Undercover Sorella Brella is a lightweight weapon.
- The Undercover Sorella Brella's shield has 200 HP.
- Each shot consumes 4% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 25 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- After firing, there is a 40 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- The Undercover Sorella Brella fires 4 bullets per attack. Each bullet can do between 9 and 12 damage. A maximum of 4 bullets per attack will damage the opponent, but the maximum possible damage per attack is capped at 40.
- If a bullet is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 0.1875 damage per frame until it reaches 9 damage at frame 24.
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 20 units per frame for 4 frames, having an effective range of 80 units.
- After that, the bullet's velocity is set to 19.085 units if the bullet's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- ▲ After splatting an opponent or assisting a teammate in splatting an opponent, the umbrella canopy will reappear if it had been destroyed, or be restored to maximum durability if it was still functional.
- ▲ While damage from a single shot remains at 40.0, the damage from peripheral ink splatter has been increased from 10.0 to 12.0.
- ▲ Increased the effect of the Main Power Up gear ability.
- ▲ The reduction in time it takes for a Brella's umbrella portion to be restored with the maximum number of Main Power Up gear abilities equipped has been raised from roughly 33% to roughly 44%.
- ▲ The effect provided by Main Power Up is now more easily triggered, even with fewer instances of the gear ability equipped.
- ▲ The effect of Main Power Up will be more noticeable even at lower stack levels.
Names in other languages
supai gajetto sorēra
|Spy gadget Sorella
||From paraplu (umbrella), plenzen (heavy rain) and -er, suffix used for machinery + Sorella
||Para-encre espion Sorella
||Spy Brella Sorella
||Sorella + pun on "Undercover" and "Cover"
||Шпионский зонт «Родиччи»
Shpionskiy zont «Rodichchi»
|Spy device "Relatives"
||Paratintas clásico B
||Classic Inkbrella B