Undercover Sorella Brella
- The Undercover Sorella Brella is a lightweight weapon.
- The Undercover Sorella Brella's shield has 200 HP.
- The shield does 15 damage to opponents on contact.
- Brella shields have different incoming damage multipliers for each weapon type.
- Each shot consumes 4% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 25 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- After firing, there is a 40 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- The Undercover Sorella Brella fires 4 bullets per attack. Each bullet can do between 9 and 12 damage. A maximum of 4 bullets per attack will damage the opponent, but the maximum possible damage per attack is capped at 40.
- If a bullet is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 0.1875 damage per frame until it reaches 9 damage at frame 24.
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 20 units per frame for 4 frames, having an effective range of 80 units.
- After that, the bullet's velocity is set to 19.085 units if the bullet's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
supai gajetto sorēra
|Spy gadget Sorella|
|Dutch||Sorella Paraplenzer||From paraplu (umbrella), plenzen (heavy rain) and -er, suffix used for machinery + Sorella|
|French||Para-encre espion Sorella||Spy Brella Sorella|
|German||Sorella-UnderCover||Sorella + pun on "Undercover" and "Cover"|
|Italian||Bombrello Solerra||Bomb-brella Solerra|
|Russian||Шпионский зонт «Родиччи»
Shpionskiy zont «Rodichchi»
|Spy device "Relatives"|
|Spanish||Paratintas clásico B||Classic Inkbrella B|