Undercover Sorella Brella
The Undercover Sorella Brella is similar in appearance to the Undercover Brella. The handle is lighter in color and the shield has a black-and-gray checkered pattern instead of being pure black.
- The Undercover Sorella Brella is a lightweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 118. Splatoon 2 matchmaking looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- The Undercover Sorella Brella's canopy has 200 HP.
- Brella canopies have different incoming damage multipliers for each weapon type.
- The canopy takes 0.17 seconds to open.
- The canopy does 15 damage to opponents on contact.
- The canopy cannot be launched.
- If the canopy is destroyed, it takes 4.5 seconds to return.
- After splatting an opponent or assisting a teammate in splatting an opponent, the canopy will reappear if it had been destroyed, or be restored to maximum durability if it was still functional.
- Each shot consumes 4% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 25 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- After firing, there is a 0.67 second cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- The cooldown after holding the canopy open is 0.5 seconds.
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the shot takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the shot takes 15 frames to come out.
- After firing, 16 frames must pass before the player can fire another shot.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 20 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- The Undercover Sorella Brella fires 4 projectiles per shot. Each projectile can do between 9 and 12 damage. A maximum of 4 projectiles per shot will damage the opponent, but the maximum possible damage per shot is capped at 40.
- If a projectile is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 0.1875 damage per frame until it reaches 9 damage at frame 24.
- Shots can deviate 4 degrees horizontally and 2.7 degrees vertically.
- Shots initially travel straight at a rate of 20 units per frame for 4 frames. Shots travel straight for 80 distance units.
- After that, the projectile's velocity is set to 19.085 units if the projectile's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
The Undercover Sorella Brella brings all the specs of the original, but it now sports a snappy new design! Pin back the opposition with the Splat Bomb sub, and then close the distance and go toe to toe! You can also pop the Baller special and roll your way right into the heart of enemy turf! Looking for a set that'll let you live out your dreams of being an action-movie star? Look no further!
|“||The Undercover Sorella Brella brings all the specs of the original with a snappy new design! Pin back the opposition with Splat Bombs, then close the distance and go toe to toe! You can also pop the Baller special and roll your way right into the heart of enemy turf! Sheldon recommends this set for players that want to live out their dreams of being an action-movie star!||”|
For competitive tips about the Undercover Sorella Brella
|View the strategy page.|
Names in other languages
supai gajetto sorēra
|Spy gadget Sorella|
|Dutch||Sorella Paraplenzer||From paraplu (umbrella), plenzen (heavy rain) and -er, suffix used for machinery + Sorella|
|French||Para-encre espion Sorella||Spy Brella Sorella|
|German||Sorella-UnderCover||Sorella + pun on "Undercover" and "Cover"|
|Italian||Bombrello Solerra||Bomb-brella Solerra|
|Russian||Шпионский зонт «Родиччи»
Shpionskiy zont «Rodichchi»
|Spy umbrella «Sorella»|
|Spanish||Paratintas clásico B||Classic Inkbrella B|
|Spanish (NOA)||Paratintas Discreto Sorella|