Bamboozler 14 Mk I
The Bamboozler 14 Mk I has an extremely high charge rate, the highest of the chargers, allowing shots to be fired off in quick succession. It also has decent range and mobility. However, while it is the quickest charger, it is also the weakest; it cannot splat an enemy in one hit, even when fully charged. However, unlike other chargers the range remains constant regardless of charge.
The Bamboozler consumes 7% of the ink-tank with each fully charged shot, allowing users to fire 14 shots before needing to refill.
- ▲ Ink usage decreased by about 12.5%.
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
An Inkling running with the Bamboozler 14 Mk I equipped.
Firing the Bamboozler 14 Mk I from up high in Urchin Underpass. (front)
Firing the Bamboozler 14 Mk I in Urchin Underpass. (behind)
Comparison between the uncharged shot of the Bamboozler and that of other chargers.
Official art of Cap'n Cuttlefish with his Bamboozler.
Sunken Scroll 14, showing various Inkling soldiers holding Bamboozlers.
Sunken Scroll 15, showing a younger Cap'n Cuttlefish with his Bamboozler.
The Bamboozler 14 Mk I is an exception to the piercing mechanic that other charger-type weapons in Splatoon 2 have. Shots will not pierce through Inklings, even if fully charged.
- ▲ Increased movement speed while charging by roughly 50%.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers when flinging ink by roughly 30%.
- ▲ Increased the amount of ink splattered by each shot when it hits the ground.
- ▲ Increased in-air charge speed by roughly 100%.
|View the quotation page.|
- The Bamboozler 14 Mk I is a modernized version of the Bamboozler used in the Great Turf War.
- Cap'n Cuttlefish uses an old Bamboozler as a cane.
- The Bamboozler 14 can fire 14 shots before the user needs to refill their ink supply.
- The Bamboozler has the quickest charge for any charger in the game
- The Bamboozler is the only charger that can’t one hit kill at full charge
- The Bamboozler can’t hold it’s charge like every other un-scoped charger, even though it doesn’t have a scope
Names in other languages
Hitoyon-shiki Takedzutsu Jū: Kō
|Type 14 Bamboo Pipe Gun: First|
|French||Bimbamboum Mk I||From bamboo and boom, but it also sound like a nonsensical bim, bam, bum", mark I.|
|German||Klotzer 14-A||Slogger 14-A|
|Italian||Bimbamboom 14-I||From bamboo and boom, but it also sound like a nonsensical bim, bam, bum".|
|From bambuk (bamboo) and boom|
|Spanish (NOA)||Bamzuka 14-I||From bamboo and bazooka, 14-I|
|Spanish (NOE)||Bambufusil 14-I||Bamboorifle 14-I|
Weapons in Splatoon
Weapons in Splatoon 2