Hero Dualie Replicas
The Hero Dualie Replicas are visually identical to the Level 1 Hero Dualies but are simply re-skinned Splat Dualies. Therefore, unlike the switchable Sub weapons of the Hero Dualies, it comes with Burst Bombs and Tenta Missiles. To unlock the Hero Dualie Replicas, the player must complete every level with the Hero Dualies in Octo Canyon, in which they become available for purchase at Ammo Knights.
- The Hero Dualie Replicas is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 0.722% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 138 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 12 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 4 frames.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 5 frames between shots (12 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.8 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 30.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 7 frames after being fired, it loses 1.875 damage per frame until it reaches 15 damage at frame 15.
- The bullet hitbox for collisions with players has a radius of 2 units.
- The bullet hitbox for collisions with the environment has a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 2 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 7.5 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Hero Dualie Replicas starts off having a 1% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- This chance increases by 1% per shot, and maximizes at a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle, meaning that it takes 24 shots to reach minimum accuracy.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Accuracy starts recovering 5 frames after the player stops shooting. The chance to shoot towards the outer reticle decreases by 0.5% per frame, if the chance is not already at the minimum, meaning that it takes 53 frames to reach maximum accuracy. (83 after shooting while jumping.)
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 23.7 units per frame for 3 frames, having an effective range of 71.1 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 23.425 units per frame if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it travels.
- Ink droplets occur every 140 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 1 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 7 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 16 units, and a width of 10 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.2 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 15.5 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 13.55 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Each roll consumes 9% of the ink tank capacity.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The player can roll 2 times without interruption. After this, there is a delay before the player can roll again.
- The Hero Dualie Replicas cannot shoot while rolling. Shots will only fire once the rolling animation is completed.
- After performing a roll, it has a fire rate of 4 frames between shots.
- After rolling, there is a 70 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Damage output does not change after rolling.
- After rolling, shots have a radius of 2.5 units.
- Shots cannot deviate from the inner reticle while in the post-roll state.
- After performing a roll, the two individual reticles will merge into a single reticle and chance to shoot towards the inner reticle is immediately set to 100%.
- The full animation of the roll will last 28 frames before player control resumes.
- Upon regaining control, the player will be forced to maintain their position for 32 frames.
- The shot velocity and effective range remains the same in the post-roll state.
The Hero Dualie Replicas have the exact same properties as the Splat Dualies, but they've received a cosmetic refresh! I'd been carrying out extensive tests and had finally created a weapon with stats worthy of something truly legendary... Sadly, they never made it to mass production because the guys at the factory couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So I slapped some leftover parts onto some dualies and here we are! They look pretty sweet though, huh?
|This article or section needs more images!|
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
- The number of shots required to splat an opponent after or with a 35 damage indirect from a Burst Bomb can be decreased from 3 shots to 2 when using enough Main Power Up to increase the main weapon's damage to at least 32.5.
Names in other languages
hīrō manyūbā repurika
|Hero Maneuver Replica|
|Dutch||Heldenknallers (replica)||Hero shooters (replica)|
|French (NOA)||Double encreur héroïque (rép.)||Heroic double inking (replica)|
|French (NOE)||D. encreur héroïque (réplique)||Heroic double inking (replica)|
|German||Helden-Doppler Replik||Hero Dualies Replica|
|Italian||Repolper duplo élite replica||Elite dual repolper replica|
|Spurt Shooters-004 (clone)|
|Spanish (NOA)||Difusor dual de élite réplica||Elite dual diffusor replica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Difusor dual de élite (réplica)||Elite dual diffusor (replica)|