Hero Dualie Replicas
When fired, the Splat Dualies spray ink from both of the player's hands. Two reticles are displayed as a result, and each reticle acts independently, so an obstruction of one Dualie does not inhibit the shots of the other.
The Splat Dualies feature a unique roll mechanic. Pressing (jump) while firing causes the player to quickly roll in the movement direction, leaving behind a small cone of ink. The player then enters a crouch for a short duration. While crouched, the player's reticles are merged and shots are concentrated on one point; however, walking is disabled. Rolls may be used up to two times consecutively before the player must stand again.
The Hero Dualie Replicas are visually identical to the Hero Dualies used in the Octo Canyon single player, but are simply re-skinned Splat Dualies. Unlike the switchable sub weapons of the Hero Dualies, they come in a set with Burst Bombs and Tenta Missiles. The Hero Dualie Replicas are unlocked by completing every mission with the Hero Dualies, where they are available for purchase at Ammo Knights.
- The Splat Dualies consume 0.8% of the ink tank capacity with each shot, allowing the player to fire 125 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Each roll consumes 6% of the ink tank capacity.
- The Splat Dualies have inaccuracy prior to a roll, but still appear to fire in a parallel manner. The Splat Dualies have increased accuracy after a roll.
- It is impossible to initiate a jump while strafing with the Splat Dualies, as attempting to do so will start a roll. Thus, the only way to fire the Splat Dualies airborne is to jump before firing, jump without tilting the left stick, or to fall from an elevated position while firing.
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 170
- ▲ Range increased by about 9%.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 170 → 190
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 190 → 180
- ▲ Decreased duration of down time after performing a dodge roll by 8/60 of a second.
- ▲ Increased damage of a single shot: 28.0 → 30.0
- ▲ Slightly increased the size of hit detection between each shot and the player, making it easier to hit an opponent.
- ▲ Reduced the interval between sliding and when the player can use a sub/special weapon by 4/60 of a second.
|This article or section needs more images!
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
List of variants
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
hīrō manyūbā repurika
|Hero Maneuver Replica|
|Dutch||Heldenknallers (replica)||Hero shooters (replica)|
|French (NOA)||Double encreur héroïque (rép.)||Heroic double inking (replica)|
|French (NOE)||D. encreur héroïque (réplique)||Heroic double inking (replica)|
|German||Helden-Doppler Replik||Hero Dualies Replica|
|Italian||Repolper duplo élite replica||Elite dual repolper replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Difusor dual de élite réplica||Elite dual diffusor replica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Difusor dual de élite (réplica)||Elite dual diffusor (replica)|