Hero Dualie Replicas
The Hero Dualie Replicas are visually identical to the Level 1 Hero Dualies, but are simply re-skinned Splat Dualies. Therefore, unlike the switchable Sub weapons of the Hero Dualies, it comes with Burst Bombs and Tenta Missiles. To unlock the Hero Dualie Replicas, the player must complete every level with the Hero Dualies in Octo Canyon, in which they become available for purchase at Ammo Knights.
- The Hero Dualie Replicas are a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 0.8% allows players to fire 125 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Each roll consumes 9% of the ink tank capacity, allowing players to roll 11 times.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 5 frames between bullets.
- After performing a roll, it has a fire rate of 4 frames between bullets.
- After performing a roll, the two individual reticles will merge into a single reticle and chance to shoot towards the inner reticle is immediately set to 100%.
- The full animation of the roll will last 30 frames before player control resumes.
- Upon regaining control, the player will be forced to maintain their position for 32 frames.
|This article or section needs more images!|
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
hīrō manyūbā repurika
|Hero Maneuver Replica|
|Dutch||Heldenknallers (replica)||Hero shooters (replica)|
|French (NOA)||Double encreur héroïque (rép.)||Heroic double inking (replica)|
|French (NOE)||D. encreur héroïque (réplique)||Heroic double inking (replica)|
|German||Helden-Doppler Replik||Hero Dualies Replica|
|Italian||Repolper duplo élite replica||Elite dual repolper replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Difusor dual de élite réplica||Elite dual diffusor replica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Difusor dual de élite (réplica)||Elite dual diffusor (replica)|