Tenta Camo Brella
- The Tenta Camo Brella is a heavyweight weapon.
- The Tenta Camo Brella's canopy has 700 HP.
- Brella canopies have different incoming damage multipliers for each weapon type.
- The canopy takes 0.75 seconds to open.
- The canopy does 30 damage to opponents on contact.
- The canopy takes 1.75 seconds to be launched, and 5.67 seconds to return.
- The launched canopy initially travels at a speed of 0.8 units per frame. It remains on the stage for 6 seconds.
- After being launched, incoming damage to the canopy is multiplied by 0.6.
- Each shot consumes 11% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 9 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Holding long enough after firing to release the canopy uses 30% of the ink tank.
- So, 41% of the ink tank is used in total to release the canopy.
- After firing, there is a 1.17 second cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- The cooldown after holding open but not releasing the canopy is 0.5 seconds.
- The cooldown after releasing the canopy is 2 seconds.
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the shot takes 10 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the shot takes 20 frames to come out.
- After firing, 35 frames must pass before the player can fire another shot.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 40 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.5 units per frame. While holding the brella open, the player's movement speed is set to 0.4 units per frame.
- The Tenta Camo Brella fires 7 projectiles per shot. Each projectile deals 17 damage. A maximum of 7 projectiles per shot will damage the opponent, so the maximum possible damage per shot is 119.
- The Tenta Camo Brella does not experience damage falloff.
- Shots can deviate 7 degrees horizontally and 4.5 degrees vertically.
- Projectiles initially travel at a rate of 24 units per frame for 4 frames, having an effective range of 96 units.
- After that, the projectile's velocity is set to 23.135 units if the projectile's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
The Tenta Brella is...well, a big umbrella that looks like a camping tent! The Squid Beakon sub is perfect for pushing forward as you protect your teammates with the brella! The Bubble Blower allows you to support your teammates by inking out far and wide around them! This set is highly recommended for team-minded Inklings that want to lead their team to victory!
- The Tenta Brella is designed after a dome tent camping shelter, as its Japanese name indicates.
- The English name, Tenta Brella, despite sounding similar to Tenta Missiles or Tentatek, also hints to it being a tent rather than sounding like the word "tentacle".
- The dome tent is supplied in a collaboration with Inkline, as their logo appears on the Brella's clasp when it is closed. This is appropriate since Inkline's gear is mostly camping-, climbing- or hiking-related. This is further cemented in the design for the Tenta Sorella Brella, which has the logo appear as a pattern on the shelter and in the weapon icon.
- This weapon is used in the following Octo Expansion levels:
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Kampeerplenzer||From Kamperen (to camp), plenzen (heavy rain) and -er, suffix used for machinery|
|French (NOA)||Méga para-encre||Mega Splat Brella|
|French (NOE)||Para-encre XL||Splat Brella XL|
|Spanish (NOA)||Paratintas forestal||Forest Inkbrella|
|Spanish (NOE)||Paratintas maxi||Maxi Inkbrella|
This new set features the unique Tenta Camo Brella with its tactical yet fresh camouflage design! It also comes with Ink Mines for those who refuse to be flanked! And if you happen to find yourself surrounded, whip out your Ultra Stamp special and start hammering away! "Defend, but only until it's time to launch a full-on assault!" If you're a survivalist with this motto, this may be the set of your dreams!
- At 29,800, the Tenta Camo Brella is the most expensive brella and the fourth most expensive weapon in Splatoon 2.
Names in other languages
Kyampingu Sherutā Kāmo
|Camo camping shelter|
|Dutch||Kampeerplenzer Camo||Camping Bucketer Camo[note 1]|
|German||Camp-Pluviator-Camo||Camp Brella Camo|
|Spanish (NOE)||Paratintas Maxi Camuflaje||Brella Max Camouflage[note 2]|
- "Kampeerplenzer" comes from kamperen (to camp), plenzen (to rain heavily) and -er. "Camo" comes from camouflage.
- Comes from paraguas (umbrella) and tinta (ink). Maxi (meaning 'big') for the size of the shield and Camuflaje (camouflage) for its design.