The Tenta Camo Brella is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Sheldon's Picks-branded version of the Tenta Brella and comes with a different sub weapon and special weapon.
Tenta Camo Brella
The Tenta Camo Brella was released on 3 April 2019 at 01:00 UTC as part of Version 4.6.0. It comes with Ink Mines and the Ultra Stamp.
- The Tenta Camo Brella is a heavyweight weapon.
- The Tenta Camo Brella's shield has 700 HP.
- The shield does 30 damage to opponents on contact.
- Brella shields have different incoming damage multipliers for each weapon type.
- After being launched, incoming damage to the shield is multiplied by 0.6.
- The shield takes 1.75 seconds to be launched, and 5.67 seconds to return.
- The launched shield initially travels at a speed of 0.8 units per frame. It remains on the stage for 6 seconds.
- Each shot consumes 11% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 9 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Holding long enough after firing to deploy the shield uses 30% of the ink tank.
- So, 41% of the ink tank is used in total to release the shield.
- After firing, there is a 70 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- The cooldown after holding but not releasing the shield is 30 frames.
- The cooldown after releasing the shield is 120 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.5 units per frame. While holding the brella open, the player's movement speed is set to 0.4 units per frame.
- The Tenta Camo Brella fires 7 shots per attack. Each shot deals 17 damage. A maximum of 7 shots per attack will damage the opponent, so the maximum possible damage per attack is 119.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 9 frames after being fired, it loses 0 damage per frame until it reaches 17 damage at frame 25.
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 24 units per frame for 4 frames, having an effective range of 96 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 23.135 units if the shot's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 190 → 200.
- ▼ Minimum damage: 17.5 → 17.0.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 200 → 210.
- ▼ Extended the time it takes to restore the umbrella portion after launching it or it being destroyed by roughly 40/60 seconds: 5 seconds → 5.67 seconds.
- ▼ Increased ink consumption for spread shots by roughly 10%: 10% → 11%.
- At 29,800, the Tenta Camo Brella is the most expensive brella and the fourth most expensive weapon in Splatoon 2.
Names in other languages
Kyampingu Sherutā Kāmo
|Camo camping shelter
||Camping Bucketer Camo[note 1]
||Camp Brella Camo
| Spanish (NOE)
||Paratintas Maxi Camuflaje
||Brella Max Camouflage[note 2]
- ↑ "Kampeerplenzer" comes from kamperen (to camp), plenzen (to rain heavily) and -er. "Camo" comes from camouflage.
- ↑ Comes from paraguas (umbrella) and tinta (ink). Maxi (meaning 'big') for the size of the shield and Camuflaje (camouflage) for its design.