The Tenta Camo Brella is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Sheldon's Picks-branded version of the Tenta Brella and comes with a different sub weapon and special weapon.
Tenta Camo Brella
The Tenta Camo Brella was released on 3 April 2019 at 01:00 UTC as part of the 4.6.0 version release.. It comes with Ink Mine and Ultra Stamp.
- The Tenta Camo Brella is a heavyweight weapon.
- The Tenta Camo Brella's shield has 700 HP.
- The shield does 36 damage to opponents on contact.
- Brella shields have different incoming damage multipliers for each weapon type.
- After being launched, incoming damage to the shield is multiplied by 0.6.
- The shield takes 1.75 seconds to be launched, and 5 seconds to return.
- The launched shield initially travels at a speed of 0.8 units per frame. It remains on the stage for 6 seconds.
- Each shot consumes 10% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 10 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Holding long enough after firing to deploy the shield uses 30% of the ink tank.
- So, 40% of the ink tank is used in total to release the shield.
- After firing, there is a 70 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- The cooldown after holding but not releasing the shield is 30 frames.
- The cooldown after releasing the shield is 120 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.5 units per frame. While holding the brella open, the player's movement speed is set to 0.4 units per frame.
- The Tenta Camo Brella fires 7 bullets per attack. Each bullet deals 17.5 damage. A maximum of 7 bullets per attack will damage the opponent, so the maximum possible damage per attack is 122.5.
- If a bullet is in the air for more than 9 frames after being fired, it loses 0 damage per frame until it reaches 17.5 damage at frame 25.
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 24 units per frame for 4 frames, having an effective range of 96 units.
- After that, the bullet's velocity is set to 23.135 units if the bullet's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- At 29,800, the Tenta Camo Brella is the most expensive brella and the fourth most expensive weapon in Splatoon 2.
Names in other languages
Kyampingu Sherutā Kāmo
|Camo camping shelter
||Camping Bucketer Camo[note 1]
| Spanish (NOE)
||Paratintas Maxi Camuflaje
||Brella Max Camouflage,Comes from paraguas (umbrella, which itself is from parar (to stop) and tinta (ink),"Maxi"(means big) for the size of the shield,and Camuflaje(Camouflage)for its design
- ↑ "Kampeerplenzer" comes from kamperen (to camp), plenzen (to rain heavily) and -er. "Camo" comes from camouflage.