The Kensa Mini Splatling is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Toni Kensa-branded variant of the Mini Splatling.
Kensa Mini Splatling
The Kensa Mini Splatling was announced on 4 December 2018. It was added to the game on 5 December 2018 as part of the Version 4.3.0 release .
- The Kensa Mini Splatling is a middleweight weapon.
- The full charge ink consumption of 17.25% allows players to fully charge 5 times before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When charging the weapon on the group, it will take 20 frames in order to charge its first ring and 30 frames in total for a full charge.
- With a single ring charged, it will have a firing duration of 36 frames. With a full charge, it will have a firing duration of 72 frames.
- When firing, it has a fire rate of 4 frames between bullets.
- When firing, the player's movement speed is set to 0.8 units per frame.
- When charging, the player's movement speed is set to 0.7 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 30 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- If a bullet is in the air for more than 11 frames after being fired, it loses 2 damage per frame until it reaches 16 damage at frame 19.
- Bullets have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 4 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 8 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Kensa Mini Splatling has a 0.3% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 0.3%.
- The bullet's velocity is set to 11.05 units, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- Paint droplets occur every 100 units.
- The frequency at which paint drips from a bullet occurs at a rate of 1.6 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 5 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 10 units of the player have a radius of 19 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 18 units.
- All other paint droplets have a radius of 12.6 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- ▲ Increased the effect of the Main Power Up gear ability.
- ▲ The increase to the duration of rapid fire with the maximum number of Main Power Up gear abilities equipped has been raised from roughly 30% to roughly 35%.
- ▲ The effect provided by Main Power Up is now more easily triggered, even with fewer instances of the gear ability equipped.
- ▲ You can now jump higher than previously when the Splatling is fully charged.
- ▲ Increased movement speed while charging by roughly 3%.
- ▲ Increased movement speed while firing by roughly 8%.
- ▼ Ink consumption increased: 15% → 17.25%
- While Main Power Up will increase the number of shots fired, it will not increase the ink consumption relative to the amount charged, making the weapon comparatively more ink efficient.
- While not usually apparent on other Splatlings, the hair-clip on the barrel clearly demonstrates that Splatling barrels don't have fixed resting positions.
- The Kensa Mini Splatling looks nearly identical to the Refurbished Mini Splatling other than the fact that the details are black instead of orange.
Names in other languages
Supura Supinā Betchū
|Splash Spinner Bespoke
||Toni Kensa Mini-Spetling
||Toni Kensa Mini Splatling
||Badigeonneur XS K
||Inkspreader XS K