Kensa Mini Splatling
The Kensa Mini Splatling shares its build with the Mini Splatling. However, the Kensa Mini Splatling has a black handle and white barrels and supports. The Toni Kensa signature red clothespin is attached to one of the supports.
- While Main Power Up increases the number of shots fired, it does not increase ink consumption relative to the amount charged, making the weapon comparatively more ink efficient.
- While Main Power Up will increase the number of shots fired, it will not increase the ink consumption relative to the amount charged, making the weapon comparatively more ink efficient.
- The Kensa Mini Splatling is a middleweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 150. Splatoon 2 matchmaking looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- The full charge ink consumption of 17.25% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fully charge 5 times before needing to refill the ink tank.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The Kensa Mini Splatling cannot store its charge.
- The Kensa Mini Splatling is not rechargeable while firing.
- When charging the weapon, it will take 20 frames in order to charge its first ring and 30 frames in total for a full charge.
- With a single ring charged, it will have a firing duration of 36 frames. With a full charge, it will have a firing duration of 72 frames.
- When charging with an empty tank, the charge time is multiplied by 6.
- When firing, it has a fire rate of 4 frames between shots.
- When firing, the player's movement speed is set to 0.86 units per frame.
- When charging, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 30 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 32.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 11 frames after being fired, it loses 2 damage per frame until it reaches 16 damage at frame 19.
- Shots have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 4 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 8 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Kensa Mini Splatling has a 30% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 30%.
- Within the first charge ring, initial shot velocity scales from 10.5 to 15 units per frame. Within the second charge ring, initial shot velocity is always 15 units per frame. Shots travel straight at the initial velocity for 8 frames.
- So at maximum charge, shots travel straight at a rate of 15 units per frame for 8 frames. Shots travel straight for 120 distance units.
- After shots stop flying straight, the velocity is set to 11.05 units per frame if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it travels.
- Ink droplets occur every 100 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 1.6 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 5 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 10 units of the player have a radius of 19 units, and a width of 0 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.4 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 18 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 12.6 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.4 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- If no ink droplets have occurred within 10 units of the player for 0 shots, the next shot the player makes will force a paint droplet to appear at the player's feet.
The Kensa Mini Splatling is a limited-edition Mini Splatling created in collaboration with Toni Kensa!
- While not usually apparent on other splatlings, the hair-clip on the barrel clearly demonstrates that splatling barrels do not have fixed resting positions.
Names in other languages
Supura Supinā Betchū
|Splash Spinner Bespoke|
|Dutch||Toni Kensa Mini-Spetling||Toni Kensa Mini Splatling|
|French||Badigeonneur XS K||Inkspreader XS K|
|German||Kensa Klecks Splatling||Kensa Splatter Splatling|
|Italian||Mini Splatling Nero Marlin||Mini Splatling Toni Kensa (Toni Kensa = Nero Marlin brand in Italian)|
|Russian||Брызгомет-М от С.Кусаки
Bryzgomet-M or S.Kusaki
|Sprayshot-M from S.Kusaki|