The Kensa Splatterscope is a black-and-white Splatterscope with the Toni Kensa signature red clothespin attached to the grip under the barrel. Unlike the Splatterscope and the Firefin Splatterscope, the ink reservoir of the Kensa Splattershot does not change with the user's ink color and is always white.
It also retains the white barrel of the Kensa Charger, differing in the reservoir color (where the Splatterscope and Firefin Splatterscope have a different barrel colors from their non-scoped versions).
- The Kensa Splatterscope is a middleweight weapon.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.25% to 18% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 18% allows players to fire 5 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- It takes 1 second to fully charge the weapon.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.2 units per frame.
- Damage scales from 40 to 80 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 160.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 48 depending on the charge level.
- Shot distance scales from 90.33 to 240.37 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the distance is 260.37.
Inkling Girl with Kensa Charger and Kensa Splatterscope.
- Unlike Damage Up in Splatoon, while Main Power Up increases damage, it does not allow shots below full charge to reach 100.0 damage.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
Supura Sukōpu Betchū
|Dutch||Toni Kensa Schelpschutter||Toni Kensa Shellshooter|
|French (NOE)||Concentraceur Zoom K||Concentrated Tracer Zoom K|
|Spanish (NOA)||telecargatintas Tonken||From the Greek prefix tele- (distant) and carga (load) and tinta (ink) plus Tonken (the name for the Kensa set)|