The Kensa Splatterscope is a black-and-white Splatterscope with the Toni Kensa signature red clothespin attached to the grip under the barrel. Unlike the Splatterscope and the Firefin Splatterscope, the ink reservoir of the Kensa Splattershot does not change with the user's ink color and is always white.
It also retains the white barrel of the Kensa Charger, differing in the reservoir color (where the Splatterscope and Firefin Splatterscope have a different barrel colors from their non-scoped versions).
- Unlike Damage Up in Splatoon, while Main Power Up increases damage, it does not allow shots below full charge to reach 100.0 damage.
- The Kensa Splatterscope is a middleweight weapon.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.25% to 18% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 18% allows players to fire 5 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The scoped view begins to appear at 50% charge and becomes fully zoomed in at 100% charge.
- The scope limits the y-axis field of view to 28 degrees.
- The Kensa Splatterscope cannot store its charge.
- It takes 1 second to fully charge the weapon.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 3 seconds.
- When charging a shot while in the air, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 3 seconds.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.2 units per frame.
- Damage scales from 40 to 80 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 160.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 48 depending on the charge level.
- Shot distance scales from 90 to 240 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the distance is 260.
The Kensa Splatterscope is basically a Kensa Splat Charger with a scope attached for long-range sniping! While it's got the same specs as a standard Splatterscope, it comes with a Sprinkler for supporting your teammates. And when the time comes, use the Baller special to flip the script and take the fight directly to the enemy! If you're a scoped charger user who's looking for something new, look no further than this set!
Inkling Girl with Kensa Charger and Kensa Splatterscope.
Names in other languages
Supura Sukōpu Betchū
|Dutch||Toni Kensa Schelpschutter||Toni Kensa Shellshooter|
|French (NOE)||Concentraceur Zoom K||Concentrated Tracer Zoom K|
|Russian||Снайпокрас от С.Кусаки
Snaypokras ot S.Kusaki
|Sniperdye from S.Kusaki|
|Spanish (NOA)||telecargatintas Tonken||From the Greek prefix tele- (distant) and carga (load) and tinta (ink) plus Tonken (the name for the Kensa set)|