The Kensa Charger is a black-and-white Splat Charger with a large Toni Kensa signature red clothespin attached to the body of the weapon. Unlike the Splat Charger and the Firefin Splat Charger, the ink reservoir of the Kensa Charger does not change with the user's ink color and is always black.
- Unlike Damage Up in Splatoon, while Main Power Up increases damage, it does not allow shots below full charge to reach 100.0 damage.
- The Kensa Charger is a middleweight weapon.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.25% to 18% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 18% allows players to fire 5 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The Kensa Charger can store its charge while submerged in ink.
- A stored charge can be held for up to 1.25 seconds.
- The Kensa Charger can only store its charge if the weapon is fully charged.
- The delay between being submerged in ink with a stored charge and being able to fire the charge is 25 frames.
- The delay between being submerged in ink with a stored charge and the laser appearing is 20 frames.
- It takes 1 second to fully charge the weapon.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 3 seconds.
- When charging a shot while in the air, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 3 seconds.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.2 units per frame.
- Damage scales from 40 to 80 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 160.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 48 depending on the charge level.
- Shot distance scales from 90 to 240 depending on the charge level.
The Kensa Splat Charger is a limited edition, custom Splat Charger created in collaboration with Toni Kensa! This charger has the same specs as the original, but it comes with a Sprinkler sub for expanding your turf-claiming capabilities! And the Baller special gives charger users a way to roll their way deep into enemy turf and take the fight to their opponents! Hang back and support from afar, or press the fight on the front lines! Either way, this set's for you!
Inkling Girl with Kensa Charger and Kensa Splatterscope.
- Oddly, the NA name for this weapon omits specifying the weapon as a Splat Charger, referring to the weapon as the "Kensa Charger" as opposed to the "Kensa Splat Charger".
Names in other languages
supura chājā becchū
|Splat Charger Bespoke|
|Dutch||Toni Kensa Bloplader||Toni Kensa Blob charger|
|French||Concentraceur K||Concentrated Tracer K|
|German||Kensa-Klecks-Konzentrator||Kensa Splat Concentrator|
|Italian||Splatter a carica Nero Marlin||Black Marlin Splatter Charger|
|Spanish (NOA)||Cargatintas Tonken||Toni Kensa Ink-charger|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cargatintas elegante||Elegant Ink-charger|