The Kensa Charger is a black-and-white Splat Charger with a large Toni Kensa signature red clothespin attached to the body of the weapon. Unlike the Splat Charger and the Firefin Splat Charger, the ink reservoir of the Kensa Charger does not change with the user's ink color and is always black.
- The Kensa Charger is a middleweight weapon.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.25% to 18% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 18% allows players to fire 5 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- It takes 1 second to fully charge the weapon.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.2 units per frame.
- Damage scales from 40 to 80 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 160.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 48 depending on the charge level.
- Shot distance scales from 90.33 to 240.37 depending on the charge level.
Inkling Girl with Kensa Charger and Kensa Splatterscope.
- Unlike Damage Up in Splatoon, while Main Power Up increases damage, it does not allow shots below full charge to reach 100.0 damage.
|View the quotation page.|
- Oddly, the NA name for this weapon omits specifying the weapon as a Splat Charger, referring to the weapon as the "Kensa Charger" as opposed to the "Kensa Splat Charger".
Names in other languages
supura chājā becchū
|Splat Charger Bespoke|
|Dutch||Toni Kensa Bloplader||Toni Kensa Blob charger|
|French||Concentraceur K||Concentrated Tracer K|
|German||Kensa-Klecks-Konzentrator||Kensa Splat Concentrator|
|Italian||Splatter a carica Nero Marlin||Black Marlin Splatter Charger|
|Spanish (NOA)||Cargatintas Tonken||Toni Kensa Ink-charger|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cargatintas elegante||Elegant Ink-charger|