Kensa Rapid Blaster
- The Kensa Rapid Blaster is a middle-mobility weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 167. Splatoon 2 matchmaking looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- The ink consumption of 7% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 14 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 12 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 21 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 20 frames.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 35 frames between shots (1.71 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.55 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 50 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 85.
- The bullet hitbox has a radius of 2 units.
- Shots cannot ever deviate from the inner reticle while on the ground.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 8 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 40 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 50%.
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 12 units per frame for 11 frames, having an effective range of 132 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 11.3305 units per frame if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it travels.
- Ink droplets occur every 16.2 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 11 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 1 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Ink droplets have a radius of 11 units.
- Droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- The shot explodes 15 frames after being fired.
- The far damage radius of the explosion is 33 units.
- Main Power Up increases the far damage radius up to 35 units.
- When the shot explodes on the ground or wall, the far damage radius is 16.5 units.
- The near damage radius of the explosion is 9.4 units.
- Main Power Up increases the near damage radius up to 10 units.
- Damage from the explosion is 35. Damage does not change based on distance from the center of the explosion.
- When the shot explodes on the ground or wall, the damage is 17.5.
- When the shot explodes in the air, it creates a splash of paint with a radius of 28 units.
- The radius of wall dripping paint is 10 units.
- The wall impact painting radius is 19 units.
The Kensa Rapid Blaster is a limited-edition blaster created in collaboration with Toni Kensa!
For competitive tips about the Kensa Rapid Blaster
|View the strategy page.|
Names in other languages
Rapiddo Burastā Betchū
|Rapid Blaster Bespoke|
|Dutch||Toni Kensa Flitsblaster||Toni Kensa Flash blaster|
|French||Turboblaster K||Turbo Blaster K|
|Italian||Blaster rapido Nero Marlin||Rapid blaster Toni Kensa (Toni Kensa = Nero Marlin brand in Italian)|
|Russian||Бластермат от С.Кусаки
Blastermat ot S.Kusaki
|Blastermat from S.Kusaki|
|Spanish (NOA)||Turbolanzamotas Tonken|
|Spanish (NOE)||Devastador exprés elegante|