The Kensa Rapid Blaster is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Toni Kensa-branded variant of the Rapid Blaster.
Kensa Rapid Blaster
The Kensa Rapid Blaster was announced on 4 December 2018. It was added to the game on 5 December 2018 as part of the Version 4.3.0 release .
- The Kensa Rapid Blaster is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 7% allows players to fire 14 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 6 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 12 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 35 frames between bullets.
- ▲ The Main Power Up gear ability will now also increase the radius of explosions while equipped when using these main weapons.
- The above effect will be maxed out when 2.9 times the normal amount of gear ability is equipped.
- Each additional gear ability is worth .3 of the effect of the base gear ability.
Names in other languages
Rapiddo Burastā Betchū
|Rapid Blaster Bespoke
||Toni Kensa Flitsblaster
||Toni Kensa Flash blaster
||Turbo Blaster K
||Бластермат от С.Кусаки
Blastermat ot S.Kusaki
|Blastershot from S.Kusaki