Hero Roller Replica
The Hero Roller Replica is a replica of the Hero Roller used in the Inkling Boy amiibo challenges. Just like the Hero Shot Replica is to the Splattershot, the Hero Roller is identical to the Splat Roller, with the same stats and loadout of Suction Bombs and Killer Wail.
- 22. Splat-Switch Revolution
- 24. Pinwheel Power Plant
- 26. Octoling Onslaught
- Boss 5: Enter the Octobot King!
The blueprints to the Hero Roller Replica are received after completing the fifth boss challenge.
- ▼ Players can only splat their opponents in one hit with the center of the roller.
- ▼ Opponents cannot be splatted in one hit when the player is out of ink.
- – Amount of damage given when the roller is repeatedly swung balanced.
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
The Inkling Boy amiibo after unlocking the Hero Roller Replica.
The original Hero Roller.
Promo for Museum d'Alfonsino - the closest Inkling is holding the Hero Roller Replica.
It can be unlocked by completing every mission in Octo Canyon with the Hero Roller.
- ▼ Ink consumption per flick: 9.0% → 10.0%
- ▲ Splash damage: 25–125 → 35-150
- ▼ Roll damage: 140 → 125
- ▲ Ink consumption per flick: 10.0% → 9.0%
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 170
- ▲ Increased width of ink path when using to ink the ground continuously and moving at maximum speed by roughly 8%.
- ▲ Made it easier to ink the ground in front of you when using a horizontal swing.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers with either a vertical or horizontal swing by roughly 40%.
- ▲ Decreased the knock back distance when coming into contact with a roller that has run out of ink or is in mid-air.
- — Fixed an issue causing the aiming reticule to display outside the center of the screen when moving the camera and using a roller or brella-type weapon.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 170 → 180
- Callie's main weapon is shown to be the Hero Roller or its Replica, likely from her time in the role of Agent 2. This is shown in her artwork for the Go all out! vs. Focus on healing Splatfest.\
- The Hero Roller's design in Splatoon 2 closely resembles the design of the Carbon Roller despite the weapon sharing identical stats to the Splat Roller.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
hīrō rōrā repurika
|Hero Roller Replica|
|Dutch||Heldenroller (replica)||Hero roller (replica)|
|French (NOA)||Rouleau héroïque (rép.)||Heroic roller (replica)|
|French (NOE)||Rouleau héroïque (réplique)||Heroic roller (replica)|
|German||Heldenroller Replik (Splatoon)
Helden-Roller Replik (Splatoon 2)
|Hero Roller Replica|
|Italian||Rullo élite replica||Elite Roller Replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Rodillo de élite réplica||Elite Roller Replica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Rodillo de élite (réplica)||Elite Roller (replica)|