Hero Roller Replica
The Hero Roller Replica is a specially designed roller with the same stats as the standard Splat Roller. This weapon came about after I made a breakthrough in my research and managed to create the ultimate weapon! Sadly, it never made it to mass production because the guys at the factory couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So instead they just slapped some shiny parts on a standard roller and called it the Hero Roller Replica. Give it a shot sometime!
- ▼ Ink consumption per flick: 9.0% → 10.0%
- ▲ Splash damage: 25–125 → 35-150
- ▼ Roll damage: 140 → 125
- ▲ Ink consumption per flick: 10.0% → 9.0%
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 170
|This article or section needs more images!
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
The Hero Roller Replica is as its name implies, a replica of the Hero Roller used in the Inkling Boy amiibo challenges. Just like the Hero Shot Replica is to the Splattershot, the Hero Roller is identical to the Splat Roller, with the same stats and Sub/Special loadout of Suction Bombs and Killer Wail.
|“||A sweet replica created by Sheldon from his grandfather's blueprints. It looks funky fresh, to be sure, but apparently it’s just a regular Splat Roller with a fancy paint job.||”|
— In-Game Description (NA)
|“||Created by Sheldon from his grandfather's blueprints. It looks pretty cool, but apparently it’s just a regular Splat Roller under that paint job...||”|
— In-Game Description (EU/OC)
- ▼ Players can only splat their opponents in one hit with the center of the roller.
- ▼ Opponents cannot be splatted in one hit when the player is out of ink.
- – Amount of damage given when the roller is repeatedly swung balanced.
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
- 22. Splat-Switch Revolution
- 24. Pinwheel Power Plant
- 26. Octoling Onslaught
- Boss 5: Enter the Octobot King!
The blueprints to the Hero Roller Replica are received after completing the fifth boss challenge.
- Roller type weapons consume lots of ink, as they have very wide trails. The Ink Saver Main will reduce the amount of ink the roller uses.
- The Ninja Squid ability might also be another thing that can help splat foes, as not being able to be seen while you swim in your ink in squid form allows roller users to sneak up on foes and squish them with their roller.
- Rollers should be able to wait in ambush for opposing players. Using Cold Blooded cuts Echolocators and Point Sensors' times.
The Inkling Boy amiibo after unlocking the Hero Roller Replica.
The original Hero Roller.
Promo for Museum d'Alfonsino - the closest Inkling is holding the Hero Roller Replica.
Names in other languages
hīrō rōrā repurika
|Hero Roller Replica|
|Dutch||Heldenroller (replica)||Hero roller (replica)|
|French (NOA)||Rouleau héroïque (rép.)||Heroic roller (replica)|
|French (NOE)||Rouleau héroïque (réplique)||Heroic roller (replica)|
|German||Heldenroller Replik (Splatoon)
Helden-Roller Replik (Splatoon 2)
|Hero Roller Replica|
|Italian||Rullo élite replica||Elite Roller Replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Rodillo de élite réplica||Elite Roller Replica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Rodillo de élite (réplica)||Elite Roller (replica)|