Slosher (weapon class)
Sloshers are one of the five main weapon classifications in Splatoon, and one of seven in Splatoon 2. These bucket-like weapons hurl ink straight ahead at a long range, and can be used to splat opponents high up or on the other side of an obstacle.
List of Sloshers
|A standard Slosher, with balanced performance.||Slosher||✓||✓|
|Hero Slosher Replica||✓|
|The Tri-Slosher throws ink in three directions simultaneously. Compared to the standard Slosher, it has a higher firing rate, but less damage output and less range.||Tri-Slosher||✓||✓|
|The Sloshing Machine launches a small mortar-like glob that is trailed by a vortex of ink. The vortex has a small splash damage radius, while the glob itself does higher damage, with a smaller hit box.||Sloshing Machine||✓||✓|
|Sloshing Machine Neo||✓||✓|
|Kensa Sloshing Machine||✓|
|The Bloblobber is a long-ranged slosher. This bathtub of a slosher fires a line of four bubbles which will bounce along the ground and can even reflect on walls.||Bloblobber||✓|
|The Explosher shoots an accurate, slow, long-range projectile that explodes on impact with solid surfaces. Uniquely, the projectile can keep moving even after hitting an enemy.||Explosher||✓|
- Sloshers have a unique animation when using the "Come On!"(NA)[a] or "To Me!"(EU/OC)[b] signals where the Inkling will quickly swing the Slosher in a circular motion several times.
- There are no Sloshers with the Sprinkler, Suction Bomb, Ink Mine, or Squid Beakon as their sub weapon.
- There are no Sloshers with the Killer Wail as their special weapon.
- Dataming pre-August Update revealed the Slosher, Tri-Slosher, and the Sloshing Machine were initially going to be called the Bloblobber, the Triple Bloblobber, and the Bomblobber respectively.
- No Sloshers have heavy special depletion.
The Slosher Deco.
The Soda Slosher.
The Tri-Slosher Nouveau.
The Sloshing Machine.
The Sloshing Machine Neo.
Promo renders for Splatoon 2
Names in other languages
- North America
- Europe and Oceania