The E-liter 3K(NA)[a], or E-Litre 3K(EU/OC)[b], is a main weapon in Splatoon. The E-liter 3K is a type of charger. It has a long charge time but has a very impressive range, and can instantly splat, with a high enough charge.
The E-liter 3K is designed to withstand extreme pressure, allowing you to charge it up even further!
As a result, it has incredible range and truly fearsome attack power! It's great for forging a path forward.
Hit nearby foes with Burst Bombs, and then make sure they've got nowhere to hide with the Echolocator!
|“||A charger with a high-capacity tank. By packing a lot of ink into each shot, it can strike from a great distance... at the cost of long charge time and ferocious ink consumption.||”|
— In-Game Description
|“||The longest-ranged weapon in the game, and thus truly terrifying on stages that allow sniping from afar. The Echolocator special helps with picking off unwary enemies and avoiding attackers from behind. The weapon suffers when engaging at close range, however, so abilities that emphasize mobility (like Run Speed Up and Swim Speed Up) are recommended.||”|
— Splatoon Prima Guide
Showing the full range of the E-liter 3K at Arowana Mall.
Official art of an Inkling holding the E-liter 3K.
- The E-liter 3K is designed to look like a gas pump.
- Its name is a reference to the Nintendo E3 Engine.
- Its name is also a pun between elite and liter (the metric measurement), as it has the best-capacity tank.
- A disassembled E-liter 3K can be seen in Splatoon 2's Shooting Range.
- The E-liter 3K and E-liter 3K Scope are the only main weapons that have ever consumed more ink than their sub weapon (Prior to 2.7.0 Burst Bombs consumed 1/4 of an ink tank, which is less than the 30% for full charges).
Names in other languages
|German||E-liter 3K||E-Liter 3K|
|Italian||Tinter a carica||Inker Charger|
|Spanish||Entintador 3K||Inker 3K|
- North America
- Europe and Oceania