The E-liter 3K is a charger-type weapon that sacrifices mobility, ink consumption and charge time for extreme range. Like most other chargers, it can instantly splat with a high enough charge. This weapon has a scoped variant.
In later installments, this weapon was replaced with an updated version called the E-liter 4K.
The E-liter 3K consists of a metal ink tank connected to a long metal tube that serves as a barrel via a dark-green attachment that also houses the trigger and handhold. A black tube connects the ink tank to the attachment. On the barrel just above the attachment are six stripes that change color to match the user's ink. About halfway up the barrel is another green attachment.
- The E-liter 3K is a heavyweight weapon.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.55% to 30% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 30% allows players to fire 3 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The E-liter 3K cannot store its charge.
- It takes 1.57 seconds to fully charge the weapon.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 4.7 seconds.
- Shots cannot pierce through enemies.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.15 units per frame.
- Damage scales from 40 to 100 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 180.
- Shot velocity scales from 12 to 49.86 units per frame depending on the charge level. At full charge, the velocity is 64 units per frame.
- Shot distance scales from 90 to 272 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the distance is 340.
The E-liter 3K is designed to withstand extreme pressure, allowing you to charge it up even further! As a result, it has incredible range and truly fearsome attack power! It's great for forging a path forward. Hit nearby foes with Burst Bombs, and then make sure they've got nowhere to hide with the Echolocator!(NA)[a]
|A charger with a high-capacity tank. By packing a lot of ink into each shot, it can strike from a great distance... at the cost of long charge time and ferocious ink consumption.
— In-Game Description
|The longest-ranged weapon in the game, and thus truly terrifying on stages that allow sniping from afar. The Echolocator special helps with picking off unwary enemies and avoiding attackers from behind. The weapon suffers when engaging at close range, however, so abilities that emphasize mobility (like Run Speed Up and Swim Speed Up) are recommended.
— Splatoon Prima Guide
Showing the full range of the E-liter 3K at Arowana Mall.
Official art of an Inkling holding the E-liter 3K.
- The E-liter 3K is designed to look like a gas pump.
- A disassembled E-liter 3K can be seen in Splatoon 2's test range.
- The E-liter 3K and E-liter 3K Scope are the only main weapons that have ever consumed more ink than their sub weapon. Prior to Version 2.7.0, Burst Bombs consumed 25% of an ink tank, which is less than the 30% for full charge shots.
- The E-liter 3K and its variants are created by Custom.
"E-liter" is a pun between elite and liter (the metric measurement). The "3K" in E-liter 3K refers to number of fully charged shots the weapon can make before running out of ink, three.
Names in other languages
|Tinter a carica
- North America
- Europe and Oceania
- Splatoon - ChargeShotLong.params