Bamboozler 14 Mk II
The Bamboozler 14 Mk II has the same stats as the Mk I, but its new look is super snazzy! Use the Echolocator to find enemies, disable them with Disruptor, then finish them off with the Bamboozler! Such terrifying efficiency is only right for a legendary weapon. Use it to relive the Great Turf War days of old!
|“||"A variant of the Bamboozler 14 Mk I. The sub weapon hampers your opponent's movement, giving you plenty of time to bring them down with a barrage of shots."||”|
— In-game description(NA)[a]
|“||"A variant of the Bamboozler 14 Mk I. The Sub weapon hampers the opponents' movement, giving you plenty of time to bring them down with a barrage of shots."||”|
— In-game description(EU/OC)[b]
- North America
- Europe and Oceania
An Inkling aiming with the Bamboozler 14 Mk II equipped.
Firing the Bamboozler 14 Mk II on Saltspray Rig. (front)
Firing the Bamboozler 14 Mk II from up high on Saltspray Rig. (back)
- The Bamboozler 14 Mk II is a lightweight weapon.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.8% to 7% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 7% allows players to fire 14 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The Bamboozler 14 Mk II cannot store its charge.
- It takes 0.33 seconds to fully charge the weapon.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 20%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 1.67 seconds.
- When charging a shot while in the air, the charge rate is 40%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 0.83 seconds.
- Fully charged shots will not pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.6 units per frame.
- Damage scales from 30 to 85 depending on the charge level.
- Shot velocity is always 40, regardless of charge level.
- Shot distance is always 195.64, regardless of charge level.
The Bamboozler 14 Mk II brings back all the function of the original but with a cool new decal the squidkids are sure to love!
Like the other 'boozler, it can't store charged shots, but Toxic Mist will let you slow down foes and pick them off!
The Burst-Bomb Launcher special let's(sic) you ink a big swath of turf in one go, which is great for keeping opponents in their place.
This set does the legendary squad leader proud if you ask me. Get out there and relive the memory of the Great Turf Wars of old!
|“||Putting the “bam” in “Bamboozler,” the Bamboozler 14 Mk II retains the specs of the original but adds a cool new decal. The kit comes with the Toxic Mist sub and Burst-Bomb Launcher special to slow down your foes. If this looks like a weapon you “wood” like to use. Head over to Ammo Knights tomorrow evening, 6/30!||”|
- The sticker featured on the Bamboozler 14 Mk II bears the Cuttlegear emblem.
- With a full set of Damage Up, this weapon can reach 99.99 damage with less than a full charge. Since the range is the same no matter the charge, this can prove useful.
Names in other languages
Hitoyon-shiki Takedzutsu Jū: Otsu
|Type 14 Bamboo Pipe Gun: Second|
|Dutch||Bamboem 14-B||From bamboo and boom, 14-B|
|French||Bimbamboum Mk II||From bamboo and boom, but it also sound like a nonsensical bim, bam, bum", mark II.|
|German||Klotzer 14-B||Slogger 14-B|
|Italian||Bimbamboom 14-II||From bamboo and boom, but it also sound like a nonsensical bim, bam, bum".|
|From bamboo, and bukh, onomatopeia for an explosion, 14-II|
|Spanish (NOA)||Bamzuka 14-II||From bamboo and bazooka, 14-II|
|Spanish (NOE)||Bambufusil 14-II||Bamboorifle 14-II|