Hero Brella Replica
The weapon's shots resemble that of a shotgun; it has wide spread and short range, but not as wide and short-ranged as a roller. The player can press and hold to open the umbrella, which will shield the player from any attacks in the direction they are facing. If the player continues to hold for about two seconds, the umbrella will separate from the weapon and fly forward, becoming a fast-moving shield that the player can use to penetrate enemy defenses. Once separated, the player will not be able to use the umbrella's opening function for a few seconds.
The Hero Brella Replica is visually identical to the Level 1 Hero Brella, but is simply a re-skinned Splat Brella. Therefore unlike the switchable Sub weapons of the Hero Brella, it comes with Sprinkler and Ink Storm. To unlock the Hero Brella Replica, the player must complete every level with the Hero Brella in Octo Canyon, in which it becomes available for purchase at Ammo Knights.
- The Hero Brella Replica is a middleweight weapon.
- The Hero Brella Replica's shield has 500 HP.
- The shield does 30 damage to opponents on contact.
- Brella shields have different incoming damage multipliers for each weapon type.
- After being launched, incoming damage to the shield is multiplied by 0.5.
- The shield takes 2.03 seconds to be launched, and 6.5 seconds to return.
- The launched shield initially travels at a speed of 1.32 units per frame. It remains on the stage for 5 seconds.
- Each shot consumes 5.5% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 18 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Holding long enough after firing to deploy the shield uses 30% of the ink tank.
- So, 35.5% of the ink tank is used in total to release the shield.
- After firing, there is a 60 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- The cooldown after holding but not releasing the shield is 20 frames.
- The cooldown after releasing the shield is 120 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.65 units per frame. While holding the brella open, the player's movement speed is set to 0.55 units per frame.
- The Hero Brella Replica fires 6 bullets per attack. Each bullet can do between 12 and 18 damage. A maximum of 5 bullets per attack will damage the opponent, so the maximum possible damage per attack is 90.
- If a bullet is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 0.375 damage per frame until it reaches 12 damage at frame 24.
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 26 units per frame for 3 frames, having an effective range of 78 units.
- After that, the bullet's velocity is set to 16.52 units if the bullet's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- Although it was usable from launch as the Hero Brella in the single player, the Hero Brella Replica could not be bought at Ammo Knights after completing all missions with the Hero Brella until 12 August 2017 at 02:00 UTC, when it and its counterpart the Splat Brella was released.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
hīrō sherutā repurika
|Hero Shelter Replica|
|Dutch||Heldenplenzer (replica)||From helden (hero), plenzen (heavy rain), and -er (a suffix used for machinery)|
|French (NOA)||Para-encre héroïque (rép.)|
|French (NOE)||Para-encre héroïque (réplique)||Hero Splat Brella (replica)|
|Italian||Sparasole élite replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Paratintas de élite réplica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Paratintas de élite (réplica)||Elite inkbrella (replica)|