Hero Brella Replica
From Inkipedia, the Splatoon wiki
The Hero Brella Replica is a re-skinned version of the Splat Brella that looks like the Hero Brella. It can be unlocked by completing every mission in Octo Canyon with the Hero Brella. It comes in a set with Sprinkler and Ink Storm.
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 170 → 160
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 160 → 180
- ▲ Decreased time required to begin opening the umbrella by 8/60 of a second.
- ▲ After beginning to open the umbrella, decreased time required for it to open completely by 10/60 of a second.
- ▲ Increased movement speed while the umbrella is open by roughly 38%.
- ▲ While keeping the maximum damage of one shot burst at 90, increased the damage delivered by each shot that lands from 15 to 18.
- ▲ Decreased damage done to the umbrella by shooters (excluding blasters), splatlings, and dualies by roughly 30%.
- ▲ The umbrella will no longer be destroyed immediately after coming into contact with a Baller.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers when shooting ink by roughly 30%.
- — Fixed an issue causing the aiming reticule to display outside the center of the screen when moving the camera and using a roller or brella-type weapon.
- — Fixed an issue causing brellas to shoot in an off-center direction when shooting them while moving the camera.
- — Fixed an issue causing a discrepancy in movement speed while trying to shoot a brella-type weapon with no ink remaining, as opposed to shooting a brella with ink in the ink tank.
- — Fixed an issue allowing brella weapons used by opponents to shoot while their umbrellas remained open.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
hīrō sherutā repurika
|Hero Shelter Replica|
|French (NOA)||Para-encre héroïque (rép.)|
|French (NOE)||Para-encre héroïque (réplique)||Hero Splat Brella (replica)|
|Italian||Sparasole élite replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Paratintas de élite réplica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Paratintas de élite (réplica)|