Hero Brella Replica
The Hero Brella Replica is visually identical to the Level 1 Hero Brella but is simply a re-skinned Splat Brella. Therefore unlike the switchable Sub weapons of the Hero Brella, it comes with Sprinkler and Ink Storm. To unlock the Hero Brella Replica, the player must complete every level in Octo Canyon using the Hero Brella, after which it becomes available for purchase at Ammo Knights.
- The Hero Brella Replica is a middleweight weapon.
- The Hero Brella Replica's canopy has 500 HP.
- Brella canopies have different incoming damage multipliers for each weapon type.
- The canopy takes 0.2 seconds to open.
- The canopy does 30 damage to opponents on contact.
- The canopy takes 2.03 seconds to be launched, and 6.5 seconds to return.
- The launched canopy initially travels at a speed of 1.32 units per frame. It remains on the stage for 5 seconds.
- After being launched, incoming damage to the canopy is multiplied by 0.5.
- Each shot consumes 6.325% of the ink tank's capacity, allowing the player to fire 15 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Holding long enough after firing to release the canopy uses 30% of the ink tank.
- So, 36.325% of the ink tank is used in total to release the canopy.
- After firing, there is a 1 second cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- The cooldown after holding open but not releasing the canopy is 0.33 seconds.
- The cooldown after releasing the canopy is 2 seconds.
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the shot takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the shot takes 15 frames to come out.
- After firing, 16 frames must pass before the player can fire another shot.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 20 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.65 units per frame. While holding the brella open, the player's movement speed is set to 0.55 units per frame.
- The Hero Brella Replica fires 6 projectiles per shot. Each projectile can do between 10.8 and 16.2 damage. A maximum of 5 projectiles per shot will damage the opponent, so the maximum possible damage per shot is 81.
- If a projectile is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 0.3375 damage per frame until it reaches 10.8 damage at frame 24.
- Shots can deviate 6 degrees horizontally and 4 degrees vertically.
- Projectiles initially travel at a rate of 26 units per frame for 3 frames, having an effective range of 78 units.
- After that, the projectile's velocity is set to 16.52 units if the projectile's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
The Hero Brella Replica is a different design of the standard brella model with the same stats. This weapon came about after I made a breakthrough in my research and managed to create the ultimate weapon! Sadly, it never made it to mass production because the guys at the factory couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So instead they just slapped some shiny bits on a standard brella and called it the Hero Brella Replica. Give it a swing!
- Although it was usable from launch as the Hero Brella in the single player, the Hero Brella Replica could not be bought at Ammo Knights after completing all missions with the Hero Brella until 12 August 2017 at 02:00 UTC when it and its counterpart the Splat Brella was released.
Names in other languages
hīrō sherutā repurika
|Hero Shelter Replica|
|Dutch||Heldenplenzer (replica)||From helden (hero), plenzen (heavy rain), and -er (a suffix used for machinery)|
|French (NOA)||Para-encre héroïque (rép.)|
|French (NOE)||Para-encre héroïque (réplique)||Hero Splat Brella (replica)|
|Italian||Sparasole élite replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Paratintas de élite réplica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Paratintas de élite (réplica)||Elite inkbrella (replica)|