Hero Slosher Replica
The Slosher is a bucket of ink that can be swung to splatter turf and enemies in a straight line. The trajectory of the ink can be adjusted to strike enemies behind walls or on above high surfaces. It's strong enough to splat opponents in only two shots.
The Slosher deals constant damage no matter how far away the ink travels, unlike rollers and shooters which deal less damage as ink travels farther due to fall-off damage. However, there is still fall-off damage when targeting opponents below the player, dealing less than maximum damage.
In addition to this, more ink will be spread the farther away the ink travels, allowing for an easier time to get around and move in the ink.
The Hero Slosher Replica shares its overall design with the Slosher. However, the Hero Slosher Replica has yellow supports and dark teal springs. The design of the Hero Slosher Replica bears more resemblance to the design of the Slosher in Splatoon despite being exclusive to Splatoon 2.
The Hero Slosher Replica is visually identical to the Level 1 Hero Slosher, but is simply a re-skinned Slosher. Therefore unlike the switchable sub weapons of the Hero Slosher, it comes with Suction Bomb and the Tenta Missiles. As of 4.0.0, the weapon no longer does a consistent 70 damage, but will deal a max of 50 damage if they're hit from above by the trail of ink between the primary glob and the player. To unlock the Hero Slosher Replica, the player must complete every level with the Hero Slosher in Octo Canyon, in which it becomes available for purchase at Ammo Knights.
- The Hero Slosher Replica is a middleweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 145. The game's matchmaking system looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- The ink consumption of 7% allows players to attack 14 times before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially attacking in humanoid form, the first shot takes 12 frames to come out.
- When attacking from swim form, the first shot takes 18 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to enter swim form or use a sub weapon is 16 frames.
- The interval at which the player can repeatedly swing is 30 frames.
- When attacking while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.4 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 40 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- The maximum damage of the thick part of the trail is 70.
- Big ink glob: 70
- Thin part of the trail: 50
- The minimum damage of the thick part of the trail is 35.
- Big ink glob: 35
- Thin part of the trail: 25
- Main Power Up can improve damage output when attacking from higher ground.
- The collision radius of the thick part of the trail against the environment is 5 units.
- Big ink glob: 8 units
- Thin part of the trail: 4 units
- The collision radius of the thick part of the trail against players is 6 units.
- Big ink glob: 8.5 units
- Thin part of the trail: 4.5 units
- Projectiles travel straight for 2 frames.
- The draw radius of the thick part of the trail is 12 units.
- Big ink glob: 21 units
- Thin part of the trail: 6 units
- The paint radius of the thick part of the trail scales from 13 units at a distance of 50 units to 13 units at a distance of 150 units.
- Big ink glob: 37 units at a distance of 50 units to 32 units at a distance of 150 units.
- Thin part of the trail: 10 units at a distance of 20 units to 10 units at a distance of 80 units.
- All other paint splashes have a radius of 13 units.
The Hero Slosher Replica is a different design of the standard Slosher model with the same stats and setup. I've been carrying out extensive tests and have finally created a weapon with stats worthy of something truly legendary... Sadly, I couldn't get approval for mass production as the guys down there couldn't wrap their heads around my advanced schematics... So I slapped some leftover parts on a Slosher and here we are! How about that blue suspension, huh? Please, please try it out!
For competitive tips about the Hero Slosher Replica
|View the strategy page.|
Note: the strategy advice for Slosher also applies to Hero Slosher Replica, so they share the same strategy page.
- Though a minor difference, the design of the Hero Slosher and its Replica are based on the Slosher from Splatoon instead of Splatoon 2. Note the black plastic guard connecting the handle and bucket.
Names in other languages
hīrō surosshā repurika
|Hero Slosher Replica|
|Dutch||Heldenmorser (replica)||From helden (hero), morsen (to spill) and -er, suffix used for machinery + (replica)|
|French (NOA)||Seauceur héroïque (rép.)||Heroic slosher (replica)|
|French (NOE)||Seauceur héroïque (réplique)||Heroic slosher (replica)|
|German||Helden-Schwapper Replik||Hero Slosher Replica|
|Italian||Secchiostro élite replica||Elite slosher replica|
|Spanish (NOA)||Derramatic de élite réplica||Elite slosher[note 1] replica|
|Spanish (NOE)||Derramatic de élite (réplica)||Elite slosher[note 1] (replica)|
- "Derramatic" is Slosher's Spanish name and comes from derramar ("to spill") and automático ("automatic").