The Bubble Blower allows players to create three large bubbles. The bubbles slowly move and bounce in the direction the player fired them. As the bubbles move, they grow when hit by the user's ink and shrink when hit by the opposing team's ink. If the player or their team pops the bubble, a lethal blast of ink splats any enemy close to the bubble and inks the area. If too much time passes without a bubble being popped, or if the enemy pops one, it will fizzle away without a deadly blast of ink.
- Damage values: 250, 100, 50.
- Touch damage: Same as Ink Storm.
- Special use duration: 8 seconds.
- Bubble max duration: 18 seconds.
- Bubble HP for allies: 400 HP.
- HP doubled for enemies.
- Special Power Up: Bubble size and blast radius increased.
- Object Shredder: Increases damage the bubble deals to objects, and increases damage dealt to the bubble.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to the bubbles by allied players by roughly 20%, making them easier to burst.
- ▲ Decreased time to switch back to main weapon after creating three bubbles by 20/60 of a second.
- ▲ Increased damage dealt to opposing Ballers by roughly 100%.
- ▼ Bubbles from the Bubble Blower that burst after the end of a match will no longer ink the stage.
- — Fixed an issue causing movement speed while firing the Bubble Blower to vary depending on which main weapon was equipped.
- Try to blow your bubbles in positions such as narrow hallways, or near objectives such as the tower or rainmaker.
- If you still have one or two bubbles after popping others, wait in your ink for the right moment, then pop it when the time is right.
- If using a weapon that has Bombs and the Bubble Blower, try using the bombs to pop the bubbles quickly. This is great if you're trying to stall and splat a few enemy players while your team respawns, even if you're likely to be splatted yourself.
- Bombs can also be used while the Special is still going.
An Inkling firing the Bubble Blower.
Names in other languages
|Spanish (NOA)||Lanzaburbujas||Bubble thrower|
|Spanish (NOE)||Lanzapompas||Bubble blower|
Weapons in Splatoon 2