Kensa Splattershot Jr.
The Kensa Splattershot Jr. is an almost completely black variant of the Splattershot Jr.. The front of the funnel, the nozzle, the edges of the trapezoidal prisms, and the trigger side of the handhold are white. The Toni Kensa logo is outlined on the body in white, and Kensa's signature red clothespin is clasped onto the back of the cap. Interestingly, the Kensa logo seems to have a googly-eyed sticker pasted over the top of it.
The Kensa Splattershot Jr. was released on 7 November 2018 at 02:00 UTC. It comes with Torpedoes and the Bubble Blower, as well as a larger ink tank with 10% more capacity – just like its variants, the Splattershot Jr. and the Custom Splattershot Jr. – making it even more ink efficient.
- The Kensa Splattershot Jr. is a lightweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 110. Splatoon 2 matchmaking looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- The ink consumption of 0.43% and ink tank capacity of 110% allows players to fire 255 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 10 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 2 frames.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 5 frames between shots (12 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 15 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 28.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 0.875 damage per frame until it reaches 14 damage at frame 24.
- The bullet hitbox has a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 12 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 15 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Kensa Splattershot Jr. starts off having a 4% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- This chance increases by 2% per shot, and maximizes at a 40% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle, meaning that it takes 18 shots to reach minimum accuracy.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Accuracy starts recovering 5 frames after the player stops shooting. The chance to shoot towards the outer reticle decreases by 1% per frame, if the chance is not already at the minimum, meaning that it takes 41 frames to reach maximum accuracy.
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 22 units per frame for 3 frames, having an effective range of 66 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 18.945 units per frame if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it travels.
- Ink droplets occur every 95 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 1.4 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 7 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 19.7 units, and a width of 12 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.2 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 16.5 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 12.9 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- If no ink droplets have occurred within 11 units of the player for 3 shots, the next shot the player makes will force a paint droplet to appear at the player's feet.
The Kensa Splattershot Jr. is a limited edition version of the Splattershot Jr. created in collaboration with Toni Kensa!
For competitive tips about the Kensa Splattershot Jr.
|View the strategy page.|
- In Splatoon 2, the Splattershot Jr. family of weapons are the only weapons in the game with a different design, higher capacity Ink Tank.
Names in other languages
|Fallen Leaves Shooter|
|Dutch||Toni Kensa Superspetter Jr.||Toni Kensa Supersplatter Jr.|
|French||Liquidateur Jr. K||Liquidator Jr. K|
|German||Kensa-Junior-Kleckser||Kensa Junior Splodger|
|Italian||Sparacolore Nero Marlin||Toni Kensa color shooter|
|Splattershot jr. T.K.|
|Spanish (NOA)||Rociador básico Tonken||Toni Kensa basic sprayer|
|Spanish (NOE)||Lanzatintas novato elegante||Toni Kensa Newbie Splattershot|