It has a very short charge time, only needing approximately 0.33 seconds to reach the first level of charge, and 0.5 seconds to reach the second level of charge, and more maneuverability than the Heavy Splatling. However, its range is significantly shorter than the Heavy Splatling, and it shoots for less time. Only shooting for 0.6 seconds at the first level of charge, and 1.2 seconds at the second level of charge. Each fully charged attack consumes 15% of the ink tank capacity, allowing users to fire six full charges before needing to refill. Each ink bullet deals enough damage to splat opponents in four hits.
Promo for Museum d'Alfonsino - the farthest Inkling is holding the Mini Splatling.
- The Mini Splatling is a middleweight weapon.
- The full charge ink consumption of 15% allows players to fully charge 6 times before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When charging the weapon on the group, it will take 20 frames in order to charge its first ring and 30 frames in total for a full charge.
- With a single ring charged, it will have a firing duration of 36 frames. With a full charge, it will have a firing duration of 72 frames.
- When firing, it has a fire rate of 4 frames between bullets.
- When firing, the player's movement speed is set to 0.8 units per frame.
- When charging, the player's movement speed is set to 0.7 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 30 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- If a bullet is in the air for more than 11 frames after being fired, it loses 2 damage per frame until it reaches 16 damage at frame 19.
- Bullets have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 4 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 8 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Mini Splatling has a 0.3% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 0.3%.
- The bullet's velocity is set to 11.05 units, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- Paint droplets occur every 100 units.
- The frequency at which paint drips from a bullet occurs at a rate of 1.6 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 5 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 10 units of the player have a radius of 19 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 18 units.
- All other paint droplets have a radius of 12.6 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
|View the quotation page.|
Mini Splatling is derived from Mini, and a portmanteau of Splat and Gatling.
スプラスピナー Supura Supinā is a combination of either Splat or Splash, and Spinner. Spinner is due to the fact that the barrels of the Mini Splatling rotate while charging and firing.
Names in other languages
|French (NOA)||Badigeonneur XP||Splatling XS|
|French (NOE)||Badigeonneur XS||XS Painter|
|Italian||Mini Splatling||Mini Splatling|
|Spanish (NOE)||Tintralladora ligera||Light Ink-machine gun|