It has a very short charge time and more maneuverability than the Heavy Splatling. However, its range is significantly shorter than the and it shoots for less time. Each fully charged attack consumes 15% of the ink tank capacity, allowing users to fire six full charges before needing to refill. Each ink bullet deals enough damage to splat opponents in four hits.
- ▲ Amount of time needed to charge to the first charge level: 0.33 seconds → 0.30 seconds
- ▲ Amount of time needed to charge to the second charge level: 0.50 seconds → 0.45 seconds
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
Promo for Museum d'Alfonsino - the farthest Inkling is holding the Mini Splatling.
List of variants
- ▼ Accuracy while standing widened
- ▼ Accuracy while jumping decreased
- ▼ Movement speed while firing: 0.80 → 0.70
- ▼ Charge time increased: 0.45s → 0.52s
- ▼ Painting range decreased by 19%
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 190
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 190 → 180
- ▲ Increased damage dealt from 28 to 32.
- ▲ Increased movement speed while charging by roughly 17%
- ▲ Increased movement speed while firing by roughly 14% : 0.70 → 0.80
List of variants
|View the quotation page.|
Mini Splatling is derived from Mini, and a portmanteau of Splat and Gatling.
スプラスピナー Supura Supinā is a combination of either Splat or Splash, and Spinner. Spinner is due to the fact that the barrels of the Mini Splatling rotate while charging and firing.
Names in other languages
|French (NOA)||Badigeonneur XP||Splatling XS|
|French (NOE)||Badigeonneur XS||Splatling XS|
|Italian||Mini Splatling||Mini Splatling|
|Spanish (NOE)||Tintralladora ligera||Light Ink-machine gun|
Weapons in Splatoon
Weapons in Splatoon 2