Enperry Splat Dualies
- The Enperry Splat Dualies are a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 0.8% allows players to fire 125 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Each roll consumes 9% of the ink tank capacity, allowing players to roll 11 times.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 5 frames between bullets.
- After performing a roll, it has a fire rate of 4 frames between bullets.
- After performing a roll, the two individual reticles will merge into a single reticle and chance to shoot towards the inner reticle is immediately set to 100%.
- The full animation of the roll will last 30 frames before player control resumes.
- Upon regaining control, the player will be forced to maintain their position for 32 frames.
|This article or section needs more images!|
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
|View the quotation page.|
- The Enperry Splat Dualies share the exact same sub and special weapon as the Splat Dualies that appeared during the Splatoon 2 Global Testfire.
Names in other languages
Supura manyūbā korabo
|Dutch||Enperry Dubbelknallers||Enperry Double Shooters|
|French (NOA)||Double encreur DUX||Double inking Enperry|
|French (NOE)||Double encreur griffé||Branded Double inking|
|German||Enperry-Klecks-Doppler||Enperry Splat Doubler|
|Italian||Repolper duplo logo||Dual Repolper logo|
|Spanish (NOA)||Difusor dual Emperi||Dual diffusor Enperry|
|Spanish (NOE)||Difusor dual B||Dual diffusor B|