Enperry Splat Dualies
When fired, the Splat Dualies spray ink from both of the player's hands. Two reticles are displayed as a result, and each reticle acts independently, so an obstruction of one Dualie does not inhibit the shots of the other.
The Splat Dualies feature a unique roll mechanic. Pressing (jump) while firing causes the player to quickly roll in the movement direction, leaving behind a small cone of ink. The player then enters a crouch for a short duration. While crouched, the player's reticles are merged and shots are concentrated on one point; however, walking is disabled. Rolls may be used up to two times consecutively before the player must stand again.
- The Splat Dualies consume 0.8% of the ink tank capacity with each shot, allowing the player to fire 125 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Each roll consumes 6% of the ink tank capacity.
- The Splat Dualies have inaccuracy prior to a roll, but still appear to fire in a parallel manner. The Splat Dualies have increased accuracy after a roll.
- It is impossible to initiate a jump while strafing with the Splat Dualies, as attempting to do so will start a roll. Thus, the only way to fire the Splat Dualies airborne is to jump before firing, jump without tilting the left stick, or to fall from an elevated position while firing.
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 170
- ▲ Range increased by about 9%.
- ▼ Points to fill special gauge: 170 → 200
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 200 → 180
- ▲ Decreased duration of down time after performing a dodge roll by 8/60 of a second.
- ▲ Increased damage of a single shot: 28.0 → 30.0
- ▲ Slightly increased the size of hit detection between each shot and the player, making it easier to hit an opponent.
- ▲ Reduced the interval between sliding and when the player can use a sub/special weapon by 4/60 of a second.
|This article or section needs more images!
You can help the wiki by to keep it looking fresh!
List of variants
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
Supura manyūbā korabo
|Dutch||Enperry Dubbelknallers||From Enperry, dubbel (double), knallen (to pop/bang), -er, suffix used for machinery and -s, plural|
|French (NOA)||Double encreur DUX||Double inking Enperry|
|French (NOE)||Double encreur griffé||Branded Double inking|
|German||Enperry-Klecks-Doppler||Enperry Splat Doubler|
|Italian||Repolper duplo logo||Dual Repolper logo|
|Spanish (NOA)||Difusor dual Emperi||Dual diffusor Enperry|
|Spanish (NOE)||Difusor dual B||Dual diffusor B|