The Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Toni Kensa-branded variant of the L-3 Nozzlenose.
Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose
The Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose was released on 7 November 2018 at 02:00 UTC. It comes with Splash Walls and the Ultra Stamp.
- The Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 1% allows players to fire 100 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When pressing , 3 bullets will be fired at a time, as long as there is enough ink to fire all 3 shots.
- If there is not enough ink to fire all 3 shots, then only 1 or 2 shots, or no shots will be fired instead, depending on how much ink is left in the ink tank.
- When firing a burst, each bullet is fired at a rate of 4 frames between bullets.
- After the last shot in a burst is fired, another burst cannot be fired for 8 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.5 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 25 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Bullets have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 1 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 6 degrees.
- The Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose has a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 22 units per frame for 5 frames, having an effective range of 110 units.
- Paint droplets occur every 116 units.
- The frequency at which paint drips from a bullet occurs at a rate of 1.5 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 15 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 23 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 23 units.
- All other paint droplets have a radius of 16 units.
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 190 → 180
- ▲ Increased likelihood of paint appearing at the player's feet when shooting.
An inkling girl (far right) with the Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose
Names in other languages
L3 Rīrugan Betchū
|L3 Reel Gun Bespoke
||Toni Kensa Stompsnuit
||Toni Kensa Blunt Snout[note 1]
| Spanish (NOA)
||Manguera ligera Tonken
||Toni Kensa light hose. "Derramatic" is a pun on "derramar" (to spill) and "automático" (automatic)