Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose
The Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Toni Kensa-branded variant of the L-3 Nozzlenose.
The Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose shares its build with the L-3 Nozzlenose. However, the hose is white and the rest of the gun is black, with the exception of the inside of the nozzle. The Toni Kensa signature red clothespin is attached to the nozzle.
|Ink consumption||1.15% (3.45 per )|
|Rate of fire|
|Other variants|| L-3 Nozzlenose|
L-3 Nozzlenose D
The Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose was released on 7 November 2018 at 02:00 UTC. It comes with Splash Walls and the Ultra Stamp.
- The Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose is a middleweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 135. The game's matchmaking system looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- The ink consumption of 1.15% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 86 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from swim form, the first shot takes 12 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to enter swim form or use a sub weapon is 4 frames.
- When pressing , three shots will be fired at a time, as long as there is enough ink to fire all three.
- If there is not enough ink to fire all three shots, then zero, one or two shots will be fired instead, depending on how much ink is left in the ink tank.
- When firing a burst, a shot is fired every 4 frames.
- After the last shot in a burst is fired, another burst cannot be fired for 8 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.8 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 25 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 29.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 0.90625 damage per frame until it reaches 14.5 damage at frame 24.
- The bullet hitbox has a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 1 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 6 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose starts off having a 1% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- This chance increases by 1% per shot, and maximizes at a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle, meaning that it takes 24 shots to reach minimum accuracy.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Accuracy starts recovering 4 frames after the player stops shooting. The chance to shoot towards the outer reticle decreases by 0.5% per frame, if the chance is not already at the minimum, meaning that it takes 52 frames to reach maximum accuracy. (82 after shooting while jumping.)
- Shots initially travel straight at a rate of 27.5 units per frame for 4 frames. Shots travel straight for 110 distance units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 15.68 units per frame if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it travels.
- Ink droplets occur every 120 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 1.5 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 12 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 19.5 units, and a width of 10 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.2 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 19.5 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 15.5 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- If no ink droplets have occurred within 11 units of the player for 3 shots, the next shot the player makes will force a paint droplet to appear at the player's feet. This ensures that the player's feet will always be inked after three bursts.
The Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose is a limited edition L-3 Nozzlenoses created in collaboration with Toni Kensa! Blockade foes in front of you with the Splash Wall, then move into position and strike with your main! Once you've cornered your foes, pull out the Ultra Stamp and let 'em have it! Are you someone who refuses to back down? Then this set's for you!
For competitive tips about the Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose
|View the strategy page.|
Names in other languages
erusurī rīrugan betchū
|L3 Reel Gun Bespoke|
|Dutch||Toni Kensa L-3 Stompsnuit||Toni Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose|
|French (NOA)||Arroseur léger Thony K||Toni Kensa Light watering hose|
|French (NOE)||Arroseur léger K||Light watering hose K|
|German||Kensa-L3-Tintenwerfer||Kensa L3 Inkthrower|
|Italian||Triplete compatto Nero Marlin||Compact triplet Toni Kensa (Toni Kensa = Nero Marlin brand in Italian)|
|Droptron-compact by T.K.|
|Spanish (NOA)||Manguera ligera Tonken||Tonken light hose|
|Spanish (NOE)||Tintambor ligero elegante||Elegant light inkdrum|