The Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Toni Kensa-branded variant of the L-3 Nozzlenose.
Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose
The Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose was released on 7 November 2018 at 02:00 UTC. It comes with Splash Walls and the Ultra Stamp.
- The Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 1% allows players to fire 100 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 8 frames to come out.
- When pressing , three shots will be fired at a time, as long as there is enough ink to fire all three.
- If there is not enough ink to fire all three shots, then zero, one or two shots will be fired instead, depending on how much ink is left in the ink tank.
- When firing a burst, each shot is fired at a rate of 4 frames between shots.
- After the last shot in a burst is fired, another burst cannot be fired for 8 frames.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.5 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 25 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Shots have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 1 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 6 degrees.
- The Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose has a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 22 units per frame for 5 frames, having an effective range of 110 units.
- Ink droplets occur every 116 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 1.5 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 15 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 23 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 23 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 16 units.
- ▲ Increased likelihood of paint appearing at the player's feet when shooting.
- ▼ Increased ink consumption by roughly 15%.
- ▼ Reduced the effect of the Main Power Up gear ability.
- Changed the amount of gear ability required to deal up to 33.3 damage from 1.8 times to 2.4 times the amount of the primary gear ability.
- Each secondary gear ability is worth 0.3 of the primary gear ability.
An Inkling girl (far right) with the Kensa L-3 Nozzlenose.
Names in other languages
L3 Rīrugan Betchū
|L3 Reel Gun Bespoke
||Toni Kensa Stompsnuit
||Toni Kensa Blunt Snout[note 1]
||Arroseur léger K
||Light watering hose K
| Spanish (NOA)
||Manguera ligera Tonken
||Toni Kensa light hose. "Derramatic" is a pun on "derramar" (to spill) and "automático" (automatic)