The Glooga Dualies are a dualie-type weapon whose power increases immediately following a dodge-roll. When shooting normally, they splat opponents with three hits. After performing a dodge roll, it only takes two hits to splat an opponent and the shots will travel further. Each shot consumes 1.6% of the ink tank capacity, allowing the player to fire 62 bullets before needing to refill. Each dodge roll consumes 8% of the ink tank, allowing the player to roll twelve times.
- The Glooga Dualies are a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 1.5% allows players to fire 66 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Each roll consumes 8% of the ink tank capacity, allowing players to roll 12 times.
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 9 frames between shots.
- After performing a roll, the two individual reticles will merge into a single reticle and chance to shoot towards the inner reticle is immediately set to 100%.
- The full animation of the roll will last 30 frames before player control resumes.
- Upon regaining control, the player will be forced to maintain their position for 32 frames.
An Inkling boy holding the Glooga Dualies.
|View the quotation page.|
- The Glooga Dualies are the only main weapon not to appear as an initial weapon choice in the Octo Expansion as of its release. They only appear once as a canned main weapon during Ink from Above Station.
- The English name comes from the weapons' appearance, which is based on hot glue guns.
- The Japanese name comes from the temperature scale, Kelvin, along with the weapons' damage value after a dodge roll, 52.5.
- While the temperature 525 kelvin (about 485°F / 252°C) itself is not notable, it might be a reference to the Draper Point in physics, which is at 525° Celsius. The Draper Point is the temperature at which almost all solids will visibly glow as a result of black body radiation or incandescence.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Kelvin 525||Kelvin 525|
|French (NOA)||Double Kelvin 525|
|Italian||Kelvin duplo 525||Dual Kelvin 525|
|Termo pistols 525|
|Spanish (NOE)||Fundidora 525 dual||Dual smelter 525|