The Glooga Dualies are a dualie-type weapon whose power increases immediately following a dodge-roll. When shooting normally, they splat opponents with three hits. After performing a dodge roll, it only takes two hits to splat an opponent and the shots will travel further. The Glooga Dualies are the only dualies to have increased range or increased damage in the post-roll state.
|Special Charge Up||Accelerates "farming" of Inkjet|
|Ink Recovery Up||Speeds up ink regeneration|
- The Glooga Dualies is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 1.4% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 71 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 12 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 4 frames.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 9 frames between shots (6.67 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.6 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 36.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 7 frames after being fired, it loses 2.25 damage per frame until it reaches 18 damage at frame 15.
- Shots have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 3.2 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 8 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Glooga Dualies starts off having a 3% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- This chance increases by 3% per shot, and maximizes at a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle, meaning that it takes 8 shots to reach minimum accuracy.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- When not shooting, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle decreases by 0.5% per frame, if the chance is not already at the minimum, meaning that it takes 44 frames to reach maximum accuracy. (74 after shooting while jumping.)
- Shots initially travel at a rate of 28.5 units per frame for 3 frames, having an effective range of 85.5 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 28.115 units if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- Ink droplets occur every 70 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 2 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 5 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 17 units, and a width of 10 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.2 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 16 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 13.2 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Each roll consumes 8% of the ink tank capacity.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The player can roll 2 times without interruption. After this, there is a delay before the player can roll again.
- The Glooga Dualies cannot continue shooting while rolling. Shots will only fire once the rolling animation is completed.
- After performing a roll, it has a fire rate of 9 frames between shots.
- After rolling, there is a 70 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- After rolling, each shot has a base damage of 52.5.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 7 frames after being fired, it loses 3.275 damage per frame until it reaches 26.3 damage at frame 15.
- The angle its shots can deviate in the post-roll state is 3 degrees.
- After performing a roll, the two individual reticles will merge into a single reticle and chance to shoot towards the inner reticle is immediately set to 100%.
- The full animation of the roll will last 30 frames before player control resumes.
- Upon regaining control, the player will be forced to maintain their position for 32 frames.
- After rolling, shots initially travel at a rate of 32 units per frame for 3 frames, having an effective range of 96 units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 31.97 units if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
The Glooga Dualies were developed with one thing in mind-dishing out a hot deluge of damage! While its rate of fire isn't setting any records, the shots it fires immediately after a dodge roll can really melt the competition! And when you're not sticking it to your foes, the Ink Mine sub weapons can also help allies keep track of your foes. Finally, the Inkjet special makes supporting far-off teammates a snap. This set's got it all!
An Inkling boy holding the Glooga Dualies.
- The Glooga Dualies are the only main weapon not to appear as an initial weapon choice in the Octo Expansion as of its release. They only appear once as a canned main weapon during Ink from Above Station.
- The English name comes from the weapons' appearance, which is based on hot glue guns.
- The Japanese name comes from the temperature scale, Kelvin, along with the weapons' damage value after a dodge roll, 52.5.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Kelvin 525||Kelvin 525|
|French (NOA)||Double Kelvin 525|
|Italian||Kelvin duplo 525||Dual Kelvin 525|
|Termo pistols 525|
|Spanish (NOE)||Fundidora 525 dual||Dual smelter 525|