The Glooga Dualies are a dualie-type weapon whose power increases immediately following a dodge-roll. When shooting normally, they splat opponents with three hits. After performing a dodge roll, it only takes two hits to splat an opponent. Each shot consumes 1.8% of the ink-tank capacity, allowing the player to fire 55 bullets before needing to refill. Each dodge roll consumes 8% of the ink-tank.
- ▲ Slightly increased the size of hit detection between each shot and the player, making it easier to hit an opponent.
- ▲ Reduced ink consumption when firing by roughly 11%.
- ▲ Reduced the width of the shot spread for shots immediately after firing.
|View the quotation page.|
- The English name comes from the weapons' appearance, which is based on hot glue guns (sounds like "Gloo gans").
- The Japanese name comes from the temperature scale, Kelvin, along with the weapons' damage value after a dodge roll, 52.5.
- While the temperature 525 kelvin (about 485°F / 252°C) itself is not notable, it might be a reference to the Draper Point in physics, which is at 525° Celsius. The Draper Point is the temperature at which almost all solids will visibly glow as a result of black body radiation / incandescence.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Kelvin 525||Kelvin 525|
|French (NOA)||Double Kelvin 525|
|Spanish (NOE)||Fundidora 525 dual||Dual smelter 525|
Weapons in Splatoon 2