The Glooga Dualies are a dualie-type weapon whose power increases immediately following a dodge-roll. When shooting normally, they splat opponents with three hits. After performing a dodge roll, it only takes two hits to splat an opponent and the shots will travel further. Each shot consumes 1.6% of the ink-tank capacity, allowing the player to fire 62 bullets before needing to refill. Each dodge roll consumes 8% of the ink-tank.
- The Glooga Dualies are a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 1.6% allows players to fire 62 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Each roll consumes 8% of the ink tank capacity, allowing you to roll 11 times.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 9 frames between bullets.
- After performing a roll, the two individual reticles will merge into a single reticle and chance to shoot towards the inner reticle is immediately set to 100%.
- The full animation of the roll will last 30 frames before player control resumes.
- Upon regaining control, the player will be forced to maintain their position for 32 frames.
|View the quotation page.|
- The English name comes from the weapons' appearance, which is based on hot glue guns (sounds like "Gloo gans").
- The Japanese name comes from the temperature scale, Kelvin, along with the weapons' damage value after a dodge roll, 52.5.
- While the temperature 525 kelvin (about 485°F / 252°C) itself is not notable, it might be a reference to the Draper Point in physics, which is at 525° Celsius. The Draper Point is the temperature at which almost all solids will visibly glow as a result of black body radiation / incandescence.
- The Glooga Dualies are the only Main weapon not to appear as a weapon choice in the Octo Expansion as of its release. They only appear once as a canned Main Weapon during Ink from Above Station.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Kelvin 525||Kelvin 525|
|French (NOA)||Double Kelvin 525|
|Spanish (NOE)||Fundidora 525 dual||Dual smelter 525|