The Inkline Tri-Stringer mostly shares its appearance with the Tri-Stringer, except that the fishing rod is made out of a different material and has the Inkline logo emblazoned on one side. The nozzles and the center tube's cap are also colored olive green instead of black.
- The Inkline Tri-Stringer is a middleweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 25. The game's matchmaking system looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- Ink consumption scales with charge level. It starts at 5% of the ink tank at no charge, 6% of the ink tank at one charge circle, and 8.5% of the ink tank at full charge.
- The Inkline Tri-Stringer cannot store its charge.
- If charged to the first circle or higher, the shots become explosive.
- The shots explode after 45 frames (0.75 seconds), dealing 30 damage to players with a 2.0 unit radius.
- The weapon cannot fire until it has charged for 9 frames. The first circle is reached after charging for 30 frames (0.5 seconds), and full charge is reached after 72 frames (1.2 seconds).
- After firing, there is a delay before another shot can be charged. This delay is 12 frames at no charge, 15 frames at one charge circle, and 15 frames at full charge.
- The delay between firing a shot (charged or uncharged) and submerging in ink is 10 frames.
- When charging while out of ink, the amount of time it takes to charge is multiplied by 3. When charging in the air, the time it takes to charge is also multiplied by 3.
- The movement speed while charging is set to 0.068 units per frame.
- Initial shot velocity scales with charge level. It starts at 2.1 units per frame at no charge, 2.1 units per frame at one charge circle, and 3.85 at full charge.
- Shots travel straight for 4 frames, regardless of charge level.
- The effective range is 12.83 units at no charge, 12.83 units at one charge circle, and 23.52 units at full charge.
- This number represents the range in which the crosshair changes shape when placed over an enemy. However, since stringer weapons do not have damage falloff, these numbers are otherwise arbitrary.
- Damage scales with charge level. It starts at 30 damage at no charge, 35 damage at one charge circle, and 35 at full charge.
- Arrow angle changes with charge level. It starts at 8.0 degrees at no charge, 8 at one charge circle, and 0 degrees at full charge.
- The arrows fire 0.4 units apart from each other.
The Inkline Tri-Stringer is a fresh collab between the makers of the original Tri-Stringer and Inkline. With a new loadout and look, I hope Tri-Stringer fans will check it out! For those on the fence, I've got ideas about how to take advantage of this set's strengths. Try luring enemies with the Sprinkler—a fully charged Tri-Stringer shot will take 'em out! And you have the Super Chump decoy to help you take advantage of the main weapon's ultra-long range and firepower. I think this setup really lets the Inkline Tri-Stringer shine, so give it a fully charged shot!
|“||Next up, the Inkline Tri-Stringer. This is a cool collab from the makers of the Tri-Stringer and the Inkline fashion brand! It comes with the Sprinkler sub and Super Chump special to string your opponents along until you're ready to splat 'em for good.||”|
— @SplatoonNA on Twitter
- Main article: Badge#Weapon freshness
|Inkline Tri-Stringer Badges|
|4★ Inkline Tri-Stringer User|
|5★ Inkline Tri-Stringer User|
Model of the Inkline Tri-Stringer rotating (Link to file)
For competitive tips about the Inkline Tri-Stringer
|View the strategy page.|
- The Inkline Tri-Stringer is the second weapon with the Inkline branding, after the Tenta Sorella Brella.
- Contrary to its final name, the Inkline Tri-Stringer was initially labeled as the 'Tri-Stringer Collab' on its Tableturf Battle card in the Drizzle Season 2023 trailer (a naming convention sometimes used generically for collaborative weapon variants in other languages). Whether this naming was in error or simply a placeholder is unknown.
- If weapons from Splatoon 2's Kensa Collection are excluded, the Inkline Tri-Stringer is the only weapon with gear branding to not be made by the Splat brand.
Names in other languages
Torai sutoringā korabo
|Dutch||Inkline Triospanner||Inkline Tri-Drawer|
|German||Alpomar-Tri-Stringer||Alpomar (Inkline) Tri-Stringer|
|Italian||Tri-calamarco Maremont||Maremont Tri-stringer|
|Spanish (NOA)||Arcromatizador triple Moluskia||From arco ("bow") and cromatizador ("chromatizer") and Moluskia ("Inkline")|
Inkline Triple Bow-chromatizer
|Spanish (NOE)||Arcromatizador triple B||From arco ("bow") and cromatizador ("chromatizer") and B|
Triple Bow-chromatizer B
|Chinese (Simplified)||三发猎鱼弓 联名|
|Chinese (Traditional)||三發獵魚弓 聯名|
|Korean||트라이 스트링거 컬래버|