Custom Dualie Squelchers
- The Custom Dualie Squelchers are a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 1.2% allows players to fire 83 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- Each roll consumes 5% of the ink tank capacity, allowing players to roll 20 times.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 6 frames between bullets.
- After performing a roll, the two individual reticles will merge into a single reticle and chance to shoot towards the inner reticle is immediately set to 100%.
- The full animation of the roll will last 25 frames before player control resumes.
- Upon regaining control, the player will be forced to maintain their position for 32 frames.
Firing while using a signal.
The player on the bottom is holding the weapon, displaying the Custom sticker.
An Inkling (far left) holding the Custom Dualie Squelchers in a promo for weapons added June 2018.
|View the quotation page.|
- Before being officially announced, the Custom Dualie Squelchers appeared in the Version 3.0 preview section of the 8 March 2018 Nintendo Direct. They were shown to have Sting Ray as their special weapon in the Direct, but data mining at the time found that they would have Ink Storm (and Splat Bomb as their sub weapon). The data mine ended up being correct, suggesting that the Direct may have included an earlier version of the Custom Dualie Squelchers.
Names in other languages
duaru suīpā kasutamu
|Dual Sweeper Custom|
|Dutch||Gemodde Dubbelplonzers||Modded Double splashers|
|French||Double nettoyeur modifié||Double cleaner modified|
|German||Dual-Platscher SE||Dual splasher Special Edition|
|Italian||Sweeper duplo CM||Double sweeper custom made|
|Spurt splashers "Flashy"|
|Spanish (NOE)||Barredora dual SP||Dual sweeper special|