Custom Dualie Squelchers
The Custom Dualie Squelchers are nearly identical in appearance to the Dualie Squelchers. The only difference between the two is that the Custom Dualie Squelchers have a sticker bearing the Custom logo on the right squelcher.
Like the Dualie Squelchers, it is adapted from the Dual Squelcher from Splatoon. When the player performs a dodge roll, their character will hold the dualies in a way so that it resembles the Dual Squelcher.
- The Custom Dualie Squelchers is a middleweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 170. Splatoon 2 matchmaking looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- The ink consumption of 1.2% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 83 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid or octopus form, the first shot takes 12 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to become a squid or use a sub weapon is 4 frames.
- When firing continuously, it shoots a bullet every 6 frames (10 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 28.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 9 frames after being fired, it loses 0.875 damage per frame until it reaches 14 damage at frame 25.
- The bullet hitbox for collisions with players has a radius of 2 units.
- The bullet hitbox for collisions with the environment has a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 4 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 8 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Custom Dualie Squelchers starts off having a 4% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- This chance increases by 2% per shot, and maximizes at a 30% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle, meaning that it takes 13 shots to reach minimum accuracy.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Accuracy starts recovering 6 frames after the player stops shooting. The chance to shoot towards the outer reticle decreases by 1% per frame, if the chance is not already at the minimum, meaning that it takes 32 frames to reach maximum accuracy. (42 after shooting while jumping.)
- Shots initially travel straight at a rate of 23 units per frame for 5 frames. Shots travel straight for 115 distance units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 22.698 units per frame if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it travels.
- Ink droplets occur every 90 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 2 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 8 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 19.7 units, and a width of 11 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.2 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 16.5 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 12 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Each roll consumes 8% of the ink tank capacity.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The player can roll 2 times without interruption. After this, there is a delay before the player can roll again.
- The Custom Dualie Squelchers cannot shoot while rolling. Shots will only fire once the rolling animation is completed.
- After performing a roll, it shoots a bullet every 6 frames.
- After rolling, there is a 60 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Damage output does not change after rolling.
- After rolling, shots have a radius of 2.5 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate in the post-roll state is 2 degrees.
- After performing a roll, the two individual reticles will merge into a single reticle and chance to shoot towards the inner reticle is immediately set to 100%.
- The full animation of the roll will last 24 frames before player control resumes.
- Upon regaining control, the player will be forced to maintain their position for 30 frames.
- The shot velocity and shot travel distance remains the same in the post-roll state.
The Custom Dualie Squelchers are exactly what they sound like - Dualie Squelchers with a custom look! The main weapons have the same stats, but you can keep opponents in check with Splat Bombs! Support your allies on the front lines with the Ink Storm special! This set is for true playmakers - those tacticians who boost the effectiveness of their teammates for maximum inkage!
|“||The Custom Dualie Squelchers provide great mid to long range attack. They have the same stats as vanilla Dualie Squelchers, but can keep opponents in check with the Splat Bomb sub, and support allies on the front lines with the Ink Storm special! According to Sheldon, this set is for true playmakers – those tacticians who want to boost the effectiveness of their teammates for maximum inkage!||”|
Firing while using a signal.
The player on the bottom is holding the weapon, displaying the Custom sticker.
An Inkling (far left) holding the Custom Dualie Squelchers in a promo for weapons added June 2018.
For competitive tips about the Custom Dualie Squelchers
|View the strategy page.|
- Before being officially announced, the Custom Dualie Squelchers appeared in the Version 3.0.0 preview section of the 8 March 2018 Nintendo Direct. They were shown to have Sting Ray as their special weapon in the Direct, but data mining at the time found that they would have Ink Storm (and Splat Bomb as their sub weapon). The data mine ended up being correct, suggesting that the Direct may have included an earlier version of the Custom Dualie Squelchers.
- When coming out of the dodge-roll stance, the Custom Dualie Squelchers make a click sound when they separate.
Names in other languages
duaru suīpā kasutamu
|Dual Sweeper Custom|
|Dutch||Gemodde Dubbelplonzers||Modded Double splashers|
|French||Double nettoyeur modifié||Double cleaner modified|
|German||Dual-Platscher SE||Dual Splasher Special Edition|
|Italian||Sweeper duplo CM||Double sweeper custom made|
|Spanish (NOE)||Barredora dual SP||Dual sweeper special|