The Kensa Splattershot shares its overall design with the Splattershot. However, the Kensa Splattershot is black and white with the Toni Kensa signature red clothespin attached to the grip under the muzzle. Unlike the Splattershot and the Tentatek Splattershot, the ink reservoir of the Kensa Splattershot does not change with the user's ink color and is always white.
- The Kensa Splattershot is a middleweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 125. The game's matchmaking system looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- The ink consumption of 0.92% and ink tank capacity of 100% allows players to fire 108 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- When initially firing the weapon in humanoid form, the first shot takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from swim form, the first shot takes 11 frames to come out.
- The interval between firing and when the player is able to enter swim form or use a sub weapon is 4 frames.
- When firing continuously, it shoots a bullet every 6 frames (10 shots per second).
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Each shot has a base damage of 36.
- If a shot is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 0.5625 damage per frame until it reaches 18 damage at frame 40.
- The bullet hitbox has a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 6 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 12 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Kensa Splattershot starts off having a 1% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- This chance increases by 1% per shot, and maximizes at a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle, meaning that it takes 24 shots to reach minimum accuracy.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- Accuracy starts recovering 6 frames after the player stops shooting. The chance to shoot towards the outer reticle decreases by 1.5% per frame, if the chance is not already at the minimum, meaning that it takes 22 frames to reach maximum accuracy. (32 after shooting while jumping.)
- Shots initially travel straight at a rate of 22 units per frame for 4 frames. Shots travel straight for 88 distance units.
- After that, the shot's velocity is set to 14.495 units per frame if it is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it travels.
- Ink droplets occur every 92 units.
- The frequency at which ink drips from a shot occurs at a rate of 1.5 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 6 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 18 units, and a width of 12 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.2 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 16 units.
- All other ink droplets have a radius of 12.8 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
The Kensa Splattershot is a limited edition, custom Splattershot created in collaboration with Toni Kensa! It has the same specs as the standard model, but its Suction Bomb sub and Tenta Missiles special bring the heat from a distance! With this set, using the sub and special weapons effectively is crucial to getting the most out of the Splattershot main! I hope all you collectors and lovers of exclusive weaponry get out there and give it a try!
An Octoling girl with the Kensa Splattershot.
For competitive tips about the Kensa Splattershot
|View the strategy page.|
- The Kensa Splattershot has the same kit as the Slosher and Foil Flingza Roller.
Names in other languages
Supura shūtā becchū
|Splat Shooter Bespoke|
|Dutch||Toni Kensa Superspetter||Toni Kensa Splattershot|
|French (NOA)||Liquéficateur Thony K||Toni Kensa Liquificator|
|French (NOE)||Liquidateur K||Liquidator K|
|Italian||Splasher Nero Marlin||Splasher Toni Kensa (Toni Kensa = Nero Marlin brand in Italian)|
|Russian||Каплестрел от С.Кусаки
Kaplestrel ot S.Kusaki
|Dropshooter by T.Kensa|
|Spanish (NOA)||Rociador Tonken||Tonken Sprayer|
|Spanish (NOE)||Lanzatintas elegante||Elegant ink thrower|