The Kensa Splattershot is a black-and-white Splattershot with the Toni Kensa signature red clothespin attached to the grip under the muzzle. Unlike the Splattershot and the Tentatek Splattershot, the ink reservoir of the Kensa Splattershot does not change with the user's ink color and is always white.
- The Kensa Splattershot is a middleweight weapon.
- The ink consumption of 1% allows players to fire 100 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- When initially firing the weapon in kid form, the first bullet takes 3 frames to come out.
- When firing from squid form, the first bullet takes 8 frames to come out.
- When firing continuously, it has a fire rate of 6 frames between bullets.
- When firing while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.72 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- If a bullet is in the air for more than 8 frames after being fired, it loses 1.09375 damage per frame until it reaches 17.5 damage at frame 24.
- Bullets have a radius of 2 units.
- The angle its shots can deviate while on the ground is 6 degrees.
- The angle its shots can deviate while in the air is 12 degrees.
- The outer reticle immediately expands after jumping. After 25 frames, the outer reticle will start shrinking, and will finish shrinking after 70 frames.
- The Kensa Splattershot starts off having a 1% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle.
- This chance increases by 1% per shot, and maximizes at a 25% chance to shoot towards the outer reticle. Meaning that it takes 24 shots to reach minimum accuracy.
- When jumping, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle instead of the inner reticle is immediately set to 40%.
- When not shooting, the chance to shoot towards the outer reticle decreases by 0.5% per frame, if the chance is not already at the minimum. Meaning that it takes 48 frames to reach maximum accuracy. (78 after shooting while jumping.)
- Bullets initially travel at a rate of 22 units per frame for 4 frames, having an effective range of 88 units.
- After that, the bullet's velocity is set to 14.495 units if the bullet's velocity is not already lower than the listed value, and decreases further as it falls to the ground.
- Paint droplets occur every 92 units.
- The frequency at which paint drips from a bullet occurs at a rate of 1.5 droplets per shot.
- There are a total of 6 different droplet patterns that can be created while firing this weapon.
- Droplets that occur within 11 units of the player have a radius of 18 units, and a width of 12 units.
- These droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1.2 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.4 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
- Droplets that occur when they travel past 200 units of the player have a radius of 16 units.
- All other paint droplets have a radius of 12.8 units.
- Droplets that are far from the player and all other droplets have their radius multiplied by a value ranging from 1 if they fell from a height above 100 units to 1.2 if they fell from a height below 30 units.
|View the quotation page.|
Names in other languages
Supura shūtā becchū
|Splat Shooter Bespoke|
|Dutch||Toni Kensa Superspetter||Toni Kensa Supersplatter|
|French (NOE)||Liquidateur K||Liquidator K|
|Italian||Splasher Nero Marlin||Black Marlin Splasher|
|Spanish (NOA)||Rociador Tonken||Tonken Sprayer|
|Spanish (NOE)||Lanzatintas elegante||Elegant ink thrower|