The Firefin Splatterscope is a main weapon in Splatoon 2. It is a Firefin-branded variant of the Splatterscope and a scoped variant of the Firefin Splat Charger.
In Splatoon 3, following Firefin's merger with Zekko to form Z+F, this weapon is succeeded by the Z+F Splatterscope.
The Firefin Splatterscope is nearly identical in appearance to the Firefin Splat Charger. The only difference between the two is that the Firefin Splatterscope has a scope attached to the back end of the barrel.
|Base damage||40–80 (Partial charge)|
160 (Full charge)
|Ink consumption||2.25% (No charge)|
18% (Full charge)
|Rate of fire|
|Other variants|| Splatterscope|
The Firefin Splatterscope comes with the sub Splash Wall and the special Suction-Bomb Launcher.
- The Firefin Splatterscope is a middleweight weapon.
- The matchmaking range is 280. The game's matchmaking system looks at a team's average matchmaking range value, and matches them against a team with a similar average.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.25% to 18% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 18% allows players to fire 5 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- This stat can be changed with Ink Saver (Main).
- The scoped view begins to appear at 50% charge and becomes fully zoomed in at 100% charge.
- The scope limits the y-axis field of view to 28 degrees.
- The Firefin Splatterscope cannot store its charge.
- It takes 1 second to fully charge the weapon.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 3 seconds.
- When charging a shot while in the air, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 3 seconds.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.2 units per frame.
- After firing, there is a 20 frame cooldown before the ink tank starts refilling.
- Damage scales from 40 to 80 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 160.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 48 depending on the charge level.
- Shot distance scales from 90 to 240 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the distance is 260.
The Firefin Splatterscope resembles Firefin Splat Charger but adds a scope for keeping a better eye on distant opponents. However! Remember that using the scope will limit your field of view and also prevent you from storing your charge. Get busy with the Splash Wall and Suction-Bomb Launcher it comes with, and you'll be viewing the world through a whole new lens.
For competitive tips about the Firefin Splatterscope
|View the strategy page.|
- The Firefin logo serves as the gun's front sights.
- Unlike Damage Up in Splatoon, while Main Power Up increases damage, it does not allow shots below full charge to reach 100.0 damage.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Firefin-Schelpschutter||Firefin Shellshooter[note 1]|
|French (NOA)||Concentraceur zoom Arki||Firefin Concentrated Tracer zoom|
|French (NOE)||Concentraceur zoom griffé||Branded Concentrated Tracer zoom|
|German||Rilax-Ziel-Konzentrator||Firefin Scope Concentrator|
|Italian||Splatter con mirino logo||Splatter with scope logo|
|Spanish (NOA)||Telecargatintas Shachi|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cargatintas con mira Chokkor||Firefin Ink Charger with Scope|
- ↑ Portmanteau of schelp (shell) and scherpschutter (sharpschooter)