- Unlike Damage Up in Splatoon, while Main Power Up increases damage, it does not allow shots below full charge to reach 100.0 damage.
- The Firefin Splatterscope is a middleweight weapon.
- Ink consumption scales from 2.25% to 18% depending on the charge level.
- The full-charge ink consumption of 18% allows players to fire 5 shots before needing to refill the ink supply.
- It takes 1 second to fully charge the weapon.
- When charging a shot with an empty tank, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 3 seconds.
- When charging a shot while in the air, the charge rate is 33.33%, permitting the player to fully charge a shot in 3 seconds.
- Fully charged shots will pierce opponents.
- When charging while moving, the player's movement speed is set to 0.2 units per frame.
- Damage scales from 40 to 80 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the damage is 160.
- Shot velocity scales from 24 to 48 depending on the charge level.
- Shot distance scales from 90 to 240 depending on the charge level. At full charge, the distance is 260.
The Firefin Splatterscope resembles Firefin Splat Charger but adds a scope for keeping a better eye on distant opponents. However! Remember that using the scope will limit your field of view and also prevent you from storing your charge. Get busy with the Splash Wall and Suction-Bomb Launcher it comes with, and you'll be viewing the world through a whole new lens.
Names in other languages
supura sukōpu korabo
|Dutch||Firefin-Schelpschutter||Firefin Shellshooter[note 1]|
|French (NOA)||Concentraceur zoom Arki||Firefin Concentrated Tracer zoom|
|French (NOE)||Concentraceur zoom griffé||Branded Concentrated Tracer zoom|
|Italian||Splatter con mirino logo||Splatter with scope logo|
|Spanish (NOA)||Telecargatintas Shachi|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cargatintas con mira Chokkor||Firefin Ink Charger with Scope|
- Portmanteau of schelp (shell) and scherpschutter (sharpschooter)