The Splattershot Pro was developed for more advanced users by the team behind the Splattershot! Use the Point Sensor to reveal opponents, and then blast them with the incredible precision and range of the main weapon! Its fire rate and ink efficiency aren't the best, but you can cover your teammates with an Ink Storm! I'd recommend this weapon to players who have a lot of faith in their accuracy and positioning!
- ▼ Ink consumption: 1.9% → 2.0%
- ▼ Range decreased by about 11.4%.
- ▲ Points to fill special gauge: 180 → 170
- ▲ Increased shot speed by roughly 67%, while not changing shot range.
- ▲ Decreased weapon sway when shooting on the ground by roughly 10%.
- ▲ Decreased weapon sway when shooting right after a jump by roughly 40%.
- ▲ Increased movement speed while shooting by roughly 10%.
- ▲ Increased radius of ink splatter caused by each shot by roughly 2%.
|“||An updated Splattershot developed with advanced battlers in mind. Consumes a lot of ink and has a slow rate of fire, but its range and accuracy are vastly improved.||”|
— In-Game Description
Its ink efficiency and fire rate aren't as good as the standard Splattershot's hence the "pro." (NA)
- ▲ Ink usage decreased by about 5%.
- ▲ Initial velocity of shots increased by about 20%.
- ▲ Range increased by about 5%.
- ▲ Special gauge loss: 50% → as low as 40%
A female Inkling holding the Splattershot Pro.
Splattershot Pro is a combination of Splatter (as well as Splat) and Shot. It also has the shortened form of Professional at the end to denote it is a weapon for advanced players.
Its japanese name, プライムシューター puraimu shūtā, means "Prime Shooter".
Names in other languages
|Dutch||Superspetter Pro||Supersplasher Pro|
|French (NOA)||Liquéficateur pro||Liquificator Pro|
|French (NOE)||Liquidateur pro||Liquidator Pro|
|Italian||Splasher élite||Elite Splasher|
|Spanish (NOA)||Rociador Pro||Pro Sprayer|
|Spanish (NOE)||Lanzatintas plus||Ink Thrower Plus|